; one direction music videos that never happened but should have part 2

One Direction Music Videos That Never Happened But Should Have

PART II

                  Hi, everyone!  I don't know if any of you remember a part that I posted some months ago where I explained my visions for One Direction music videos that never actually happened, but I'm about to do it again

                  Hi, everyone! I don't know if any of you remember a part that I posted some months ago where I explained my visions for One Direction music videos that never actually happened, but I'm about to do it again. My roommate and I recently discussed a couple 1D songs that had/have some really great potential (including some from Made in the A.M.) as singles but will likely never obtain their deserved spotlight. And so, here I am.

                  I'll repeat what I said when I posted the first part: I do not sit and actively think about what would happen in these nonexistent music videos if they existed. I don't have the time for that, because I spend any spare second I have trying to understand their team's marketing and managing strategies or lack thereof and why everyone looked at Louis when asked about RBB. So as you can imagine, my time is pretty booked. Everything you're about to read just comes to me at random (same with my roommate...we've fallen so far down the One Direction rabbit hole that we literally imagine fake music videos).

                  I hope you enjoy, or at the very least are somewhat entertained, and for anyone reading my Larry Christmas story Elf Bites, it'll be updated Friday night (EST) sometime!

1: Stole My Heart [Up All Night – 2011]

                   "Stole My Heart" is hands down my favorite track off of One Direction's debut album, and it is probably the most often overlooked. Its sound is very different from almost all of the other songs, but like Liam, I would have loved to have heard this live at some point. Not only was it not a single, it has never seen the light of day on a stage. Sad days. Luckily, it lives on in my (and my roommate's) imagination with this nonexistent music video:

                  They're at a roller skate rink in disco attire. Liam's in multi-colored flare pants and a white shirt with a golden bolo tie; Harry's got glittering gold jeggings circa Paulette in Grease 2 and a sheer rainbow-y top (his nipples are free, of course); Zayn is protesting the outfits, but his hair is platinum blonde and buzzed again and he agreed to wear a rainbow tie-dye T-shirt that he cut the sleeves off of and has a cute little breast pocket; Niall's in silver flare pants and a collared shirt that is the same multi-colored pattern as Liam's pants; and Louis is in black jeggings cuffed at the bottoms that look normal until the light hits them (then they glitter) and a white V-neck with a rainbow breast pocket and rainbow suspenders.

                  The main point of this video is that they're all essentially skating around and it's probably their only video where they've tried to do some serious choreography...whilst rollerblading. Liam and Harry are taking it the most seriously, Zayn looks bored the entire time, and Niall is trying to take it as seriously as Harry and Liam, but Louis is being a menace and won't let him be.