; one direction music videos that never happened but should have part 1

Okay, so, I might very possibly be the only person this ever happens to and if that's the case then so be it, but sometimes when I listen to One Direction songs that I think are truly fantastic I begin to wish that they'd turned into singles (like, way too many of them), and I may or may not be a bit salty that some songs will never turn into music video masterpieces. 

                Despite that, though, the things you're about to read were not created because I wanted to come up with my own music video ideas.  They just kind of naturally start playing out in my head, and I'm assuming it's thanks to a solid four years' worth of watching funny One Direction videos and interviews and existing music videos.  It's not like "Girl Almighty" comes on and I'm like "hm, what would the guys do if they had a video for this?"  No.  I'm not that creative.  Everything you're about to read just comes at me randomly and abruptly in a very Niall-like-wey-hey fashion.

                And considering these things don't happen all the time, I'm going to call this part one for now.  That way if I begin see more One Direction music videos that never happened but should have, I'll post a second part and maybe even a third!  Enjoy.

1: Girl Almighty [FOUR – 2014]

                Look, I don't know about y'all but whenever I'm listening to this song, this really vivid scene starts playing out in my head that involves flamingos, giant pink balloons all over the place, elephants, and a big fancy pool you'd find in a celebrity's backyard (but they're indoors...somewhere). Sometimes the guys are riding the elephants?  Their clothes are all black because it looks good with the random flickering spotlights, and to be more specific with the four of them:

·         Liam's kind of got some fancy black button-up collared shirt on (buttoned all the way up) with some faint gold designs and black skinny jeans and shiny black dress shoes;

·         Niall is wearing a black cut off with some kind of band logo on it and his cute little hat he's been wearing recently (but in black) and faded ripped up black skinny jeans and black converse high tops;

·         Louis' hair is kinda untamed and he's a bit scruffy and is just essentially looking as hedgehog-y as ever with a loose well-worn black T-shirt that's two sizes too big for him and those black skinny jeans he wears that cure cancer, and then black sparkly vans;

·         and then freaking Harry has left his hair down and is wearing a loose black, almost black, and gold plaid button-up with the sleeves cut off and it's completely unbuttoned rather than just half unbuttoned, like it's totally undone (free the chest!) and his black skinny jeans and then obviously his gold sparkly boots.

                And they're all kinda just at this party but there are people running around in those body suits that cover you literally from head to toe like normally pink or green but these ones are gold (like Harry's boots) and there're dozens of these guys just running around and wreaking havoc because flamingos and elephants. There's also this rope that is hanging from the ceiling, which is so high you never actually see it, and every few shots one of the boys is swinging on it in slow motion.

                Obviously while all of this is happening there are stunning women everywhere dressed in the usual attire for their profession so like there are female astronauts, female doctors, female scientists, female truck drivers, female teachers, stay-at-home moms, etc. And they're just having a good ol' time at this party looking fabulous and being surrounded by One Direction, weird golden guys, flamingos, elephants, and giant pink balloons.

                Oh, and at the end you know when the beat drops and then the music starts picking up speed as the song concludes? Yeah as that's happening the guys just stop performing and take off running toward the giant pool and we watch their backs as they sprint toward it and just as the song ends they all jump in the pool and hit the water in time with the last beat.

                Can someone please make this video happen?

2: Still the One [Take Me Home – 2012]

                So, I totally discussed this one with my roommate (Maria) the other night as we were listening to it.  It's not necessarily as complicated as "Girl Almighty," like I really don't have any specific outfits in mind when I picture this, but I still think it's super cute and fun and if someone could serve this video up on a golden platter as soon as humanly possible I'd appreciate it, thank you.  Someone call Ben (just kidding, lock Ben in the cellar and call someone else).

                Alright, the song beings with Liam as we're all aware.  And the camera is in front of him as he's walking down a sidewalk in some cute little village with colorful buildings and things, but it isn't a small village, like it's a pretty lively town or wherever they are.  There are people with flower carts and hotdog carts and kids riding around on bicycles and maybe girls selling girl scout cookies, I don't know.  Like there's just a lot going on. 

                The boys kind of pull a "Night Changes" where they're all separated the entire time (sorry, this is just what I see in my head) but we follow each of their journey to the house of the person they're trying to win back.  And I know this sounds like a really boring video but it's going to be entertaining as heck because like, as the boys are walking people keep trying to interact with them and deter them and give them things and like, at one point a weiner dog waddles up to Louis and won't let him walk, so Louis just shrugs and picks it up and starts carrying it, and the person with the flower cart gives Harry a flower crown.  The hotdog guy sells Niall a hotdog or two, and then while Liam is walking some lady kind of hands over her baby while she takes a phone call and he's just like what the?  And the lady just kind of follows him.

                But yeah so all this random stuff keeps happening to them that by the time they arrive at the person's house their arms are full of food and flowers and babies and other weird things and maybe even some people or animals had followed them, and when the girl (or whoever it is) opens the door and sees them, they all just kind of do a half-smirk/shrug thing and maybe she laughs or something. 

                I repeat, can someone make this video happen?

3. Stockholm Syndrome [FOUR – 2014]

                Okay.  Honestly I have no idea where this one comes from half the time, and if it sounds super weird and creepy and dark, I profusely apologize but it just happens.  I have no control (see what I did there) over it. 

                But anyway, so the song begins and the camera is sort of circling this completely black room and it's super foggy/smoky, and then Harry just kind of steps out of the fog similar to the way he casually walked out of the sky in the "Steal My Girl" video and starts singing and he looks posh and pretty and yeah.  And all of the boys kind of do and whenever it's their parts in the verses to sing the same thing happens that happens with Harry and all the while the camera is sort of circling the room rather than staying in place.

                And during the choruses, the camera kind of flashes and with each flash a different boy is sitting in this chair (in the same room, still with the fog) and there are just hands coming from behind them that keep, like, pressing against their chest and at first it seems like they're keeping them in the chair but then you realize eventually that the guys are enjoying it?  Like I said, I have no idea where this one came from and it's creepy as heck.

                But I have no problem with posh One Direction emerging from the fog/smoke in a black room, and I mean, if anyone does then go away because you're lying.

                Are there any One Direction songs that have you imagining crazy things like this?  I know that there are definitely more Take Me Home songs for me, but I can't think of them at the moment, so I'm just going to wait until inspiration strikes.  And when it does...expect part two. (:

                Take care!  Thanks for reading!