"What song are you going to perform?" I asked. "I was hoping you could help me decide that one?" Brad asked and I looked confused. "But you could just perform one from your album?" I asked. "I wanna do something different." He replied and I nodded. "How about R U Mine by The Arctic Monkeys? You have always loved them and I saw your cover of that song on YouTube." I replied and then realised how stalkerish I sounded. "You watched my videos?" He asked and I nodded, he then smiled at me and I smiled back. "I think I might do that song then, thanks for the help." He said and gave me a hug, I smiled and then felt like I was melting into Brad arms.

We got through a whole book in the end! We did it in 2 hours and it took a lot of work from me, Brad kept on getting distracted and he kept on kissing my cheek. Of course I want him to kiss my cheek but he had to focus on his work, we can do that some other time. "I think that's enough work for today." Brad said as he packed up his books and put them in his bag, I stayed seated on the bed and stared at him. I'm not sure how I feel about keeping me and Brad a secret, of course I want to be in a relationship with him but I don't want to keep it a secret. We can't do any of those cute things like hug in front of people or sit on each other's laps in front of people, I kind of wanted that in a relationship. We won't even be able to go on many dates together because I know after a while Connor will know that I am lying about going to my friends and he will find out.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked, I then realised that I had been staring at him for far too long. "Erm, yeah." I said and forced out a fake smile. "Do you want a drink?" I asked to change the subject. "No thanks, you know what I want?" He asked and sat down next to me on the bed. "What?" I asked. "I want to know what is wrong with you." Brad said and I looked down at the bed. "Please tell me?" Brad asked and I looked up at him again. "I'm not sure how I feel about keeping us a secret..." I said and Brad looked confused. "Why? Don't you wanna be with me?" He asked. "Of course I want to be with you Brad, but we just won't be able to do any of those cute things together." I said and he giggled. "What cute things?" He asked. "Holding hands and hugging in front of everyone, sitting on each other's laps with the boys come round for a movie night, we won't be able to go on many dates because I know that Connor will find out." I said and Brad held my hands. "We don't need everyone else to know Evie, it's just about me and you. I promise that I will find time to take you on dates and hug you and hold your hand and kiss you. Connor won't find out, I promise that one as well. He is my best friend and I have known him for ages so I know when we can and can't spend time with each other, you can't do Friday's because it's yours and Connor evening together and you can't do days where you are at college all day. But sometimes we have free days so we can spend time together then. Connor doesn't have any free days but we have Wednesday's together because we both have free days, we can go out and do whatever we want on Wednesdays. Wednesday can be our day?" Brad asked and I then blushed, that sounded really cute. "Our day?" I asked and he nodded. "We can do whatever we want to do." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug. "I love you." I said and he kissed my head. "I love you more." He replied and I giggled.

"We have 2 hours and then you have to go." I said and Brad nodded. "But I bet Connor will invite the boys round later so I will see you later as well." Brad said and I nodded. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "Watch a film?" I asked and he shook his head. "I wanna cuddle." He said and I smiled, we walked downstairs and we both sat on the sofa together. "You sure you don't want a drink?" I asked and he nodded. "Can I have a selfie with my boyfriend?" I asked and smiled, he nodded and I got my phone out of my pocket. We took a couple of cute ones and them Brad kissed my cheek in one of them, I set the one of him kissing my cheek as my lock screen and Brad smiled. "Be careful Connor doesn't see that." Brad said. "He never checks my phone." I said and he nodded, we then took a couple of selfies on his phone and he set one as his lock screen.

The next 2 hours went by really quickly, I got a text from Connor saying:

1 message from Connor:
Hey Evie, I'm coming home now. Should be back in about 20 minutes with the boys, not sure where Brad is so I will call him and ask if he wants to come round when I get home. I think he had a free day today. Hope you are ok :) x

I then started to panic. "Erm, Brad..." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "Look at this." I said and passed him my phone, he read the text message and then gave it back to me. "I guess I had better get going now, I will be back later though. Connor obviously wants all the boys around again tonight." He said and I nodded with a sad look on my face. "Don't be sad, I will be back later." Brad said. "But I won't be able to hug you later, all of the boys will be here." I said. "Don't worry, I will find some way that we can." Brad said and smiled while I nodded, I still had a sad expression on my face and I felt pretty upset that he had to go. Brad got up and got his bag off of the floor in the hallway. "I love you." Brad said and I ran in to his arms. "I don't want you to leave." I said and Brad smiled. "I live 5 minutes away and I'm just a phone call away, I will probably see you in an hour anyway." He said. "I know but I will still miss you." I said and Brad smiled. "I will miss you too." He replied and kissed my head, he then pulled away and walked out of the door. "See you this evening." Brad said, he winked at me and then started to make his way home leaving me feeling upset that we have to keep this relationship a secret.