Chapter 22: It's Been Awhile~

OMG! The new MV (Sing For You) and the song just killed it!!! I have been waiting for dayssss <3

Baekhyun's voice and D.O's voice are heaven~ Chen's voice is so strong~ I love Chanyeol's low voice and Sehun's singing OMG! I love it all anyway~
--Lynn--

*BaekYeon's POV*

"Wa..wait, that's what my childhood bestfriend used to call me..." my eyes widened.

He looked at me with soft eyes.

"and I used to call my bestfriend-""Roro," he cutted me.

"Oh my god I thought I'd never see you again!" I tightly hugged him.

"Yeon-ah!!! I'm your twin brother! What the hell are you talking about!?!" Baekhyun whined.

"Ya! Byun BaekHyun! Do you remember how you got the nickname Bacon?" I questioned.

"NO WAY! You were that kid who cried at the park and made us buy ice cream!?!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Hehehe~ I was little ok!" Chen pouted.

"Where did you go after that week?" I asked, curious.

"My family moved to Japan for awhile, but when we came back, you guys weren't there anymore..." he explained.

"Ahh~ Yea, we moved to Seoul a few months after your sudden disappearance," Baekhyun informed.

"I missed you so much Lily!!!!" Chen hugged me tightly.

"Tsk! We met for months already and you're just saying that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well... I knew you as BaekYeon so of course I would say it cause I finally found Lily!" Chen smirked.

"Uhh... Guys?" Chanyeol interrupted.

"Yea?" the three of us answered in unison.

"Well, you see... since it's New Year Eve - I invited, uh... uhm...""Just say it already Park Chan Yeol!" D.O glared.

"I invited my girlfriend," he looked down.

It took us awhile before, "WHAT!?! SINCE WHEN!!!"

"Uh... It's been awhile(?)" Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck.

"Can you please give us the exact time?" Suho crossed his hands.

Before Chanyeol say anything else, the door bell rang. Since Xiumin was the first one to react, he quickly ran towards the door and widely opened it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, is Chanyeol inside?" a girl politely asked.

"Ah! Um... Come in~" Xiumin gestured her to come inside.

"Hi, you must be Chanyeol's girlfriend!" I smiled.

"Nae! My name is Lee Chae Hee," she bowed, "it's been long - BaekYeon-ah~"

"Wait... Oh My God! Lee Hee!?!" BaekYeon shouted.

"It's been long Yeon-ah!!!" She shrieked as she hugged me.

"Why don't I know the people you know!!!" Baekhyun frowned.

"Oh! Lee Hee~!" BaekBeom suddenly came in from the front door.

"Oppa annyeong~" she waved and they gave each other a light hug.

"We met her when you were in your trainee days, it didn't last really long though since she went abroad and we forgot to get her contact number," I informed him, as we all went to the living room to sit.

"My parents told me to finish my first year of high school in London, that's why~ It was quite urgent so I didn't get to contact anyone," Chae Hee continued the explanation.

"I guess today is a special day eh?" Kris smirked.

"Why?" Sehun questioned bluntly.

"Well first, Chen, BaekYeon and BaekHyun realized that they were actually childhood bestfriends. Second, BaekYeon met her other friend who is now Chanyeol's bestfriend," Xiumin expressed his thoughts.

"You got me," Kris chuckled, giving him a high five.

"Yea... I guess it is a special day so why don't we spend it happily?" I clapped.

Whoops! Gonna end it here now ^^
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter since I haven't updated for so longggggggg!!!
Anyway, it's the first night of 2016! I hope this year will be a good year for everyone~~~

Bye~~ Don't forget to comment and vote ok? hehehe

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.