Chapter 18: Kidnapped

You guys have been waiting for a long time right?? 미안해 ><
I don't have a lot of freetime since I'm overseas and I go out a lot. I started writing this chapter in my cousin's house since we were having a family reunion.
--Authornim--

*BaekYeon's POV*

I looked at the view of the garden behind our school from my old classroom and thought about the confession I got 2 days ago.

<<Flashback<<

"So what do you want to tell me?" I questioned.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Noona... 나는 너를 좋아해요 (I like you)"

My eyes widened,"M.. me!?!"

He nodded.

"I'm glad you like me, Kai... but-" he cutted me, "I know, I know... You like someone else. That's why I'm telling you this right now because - I'm getting rid of my feelings for you noona, so I hope we can still stay as friends." he weakly smiled.

"I'm really sorry Kai-ah, but really - you're a good guy. You can find someone better, someone who loves you as much as you love them." I apologized.

"Komawo noona, I'll get going~" he walked in and stopped at the doorframe.

He suddenly turned around and smirked...

"Good Luck with D.O hyung!" he said and disappeared.

'D.... D.O? Why am I feeling like this when he mentioned his name. Could I possibly... like him? Ani!!!! What am I thinking!?!' I thought as I close my eyes and shook my head.

"Damn you KimKa!!! Now I'm thinking about random thoughts!!!" I muttered as I wiggled around like a whining child.

"Looks like someone's not in a good mood."

I turned around and saw Hyuna walking towards me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her in the eye, "What do you want?"

"Nothing, I'm just trying to help my friend solve her little problem." she crossed her arms.

"I am not your friend Hyuna, I made it clear last time!" I scowled.

Her smile disappeared, switched to an annoyed face.

"Do you want it the hard way or the easy way?" she asked.

"I'll be very interested to see the hard way." to be honest, I was actually really scared at what she'll do to me... but I decided to act brave in front of her.

She smirked and turn around, "Boys!"

My mouth hanged open... 'She brought backup! Shoot! I should've known it earlier.' I thought.

"W.. what are you trying to do!?! You know that this is not a way Hyuna!" I shouted.

"Well, you said you wanted the hard way so its not my fault~" she smirked as she snap her finger and the guys started walking towards me.

I walked backwards, trying to get away from them until my back hit the wall... I'm stuck.

"Get a.. away from me!" I stuttered.

They smirked and one of them punched me making me lose of consciousness.

*Baekhyun's POV*

I was in the special classroom waiting for BaekYeon since class is starting soon and she's still now here.

After a while, I felt a really bad headache coming to me.

'Something's wrong with Yeon!' I thought.