Chapter 15: Returns

Like I said in the previous chapter, I bought a DIY calendar and promised to show you guys so please check the multimedia ^^ Anyway, I haven't posted for more than 2 weeks , I know ㅠㅠ it's just that exams finished last Wednesday and I thought that I finally got free time but instead, I was stuck with a bunch of projects and rehearsals since we have a performance yesterday and today, yes, today! So that also means that after 12 o'clock, I won't be online until like 10:30pm >< To shorten it all, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! Oh and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARETHA! @XOpeterXOpan

—Authornim—

*Baekhyun's POV*

As I opened my eyes, I felt a stinging on my head - my whole body was aching and I couldn't feel my neck due to the pain.

I looked around and realized that I was in an abandoned room - no - more like an old abandoned gym.

"So you're awake huh!" someone said from behind.

I tried turning around, but my body was tied so I couldn't. Just then, she walked in front of me and smirk. I looked at her, wide-eyed.

"What do you think you're doing Hyuna!" I shouted.

"Um.... As you can see I'm obviously kidnapping you!" she said sarcastically.

"Let me go!" I ordered.

"What makes you think I will listen to you?" Hyuna glared.

"What do you want!?!" I muttered, monotonously.

"Simple, all I want is for you to leave BaekYeon and be with me instead." Hyuna smirked, with her face close to me getting ready to kiss me.

I spit at her face, "In your dreams!"

She called her 'guys' and they started punching me in the stomach for a few times and then stopped.

I coughed out some blood but that was it, the pain slowly reduced.

Hyuna walked out and also told the 'guys' to follow her. As they went out, I quickly looked around and saw a broken piece of mirror.

As I slid to my right, I finally got it and quickly used it to cut the ropes. My hands were hurting from the sharp edges but I ignored in since it was the only way. After a few minutes the rope finally untied. I dropped the broken mirror and saw a big window in the back.

I silently opened it and went out. I realized I was in our school's old gym. As I slipped out of the school gates, I could see some of her 'guys' standing in front of the gymnasium door. But oh well~ they were too stupid to even notice me.

It was already dark when I arrived home, I pushed the bell and the door opened. It was BaekYeon.

"Oppa!" she hugged me.

"Annyeong~" I greeted her.

"Where have you been!?!" She cried.

"Shh... Don't cry, I'll tell you all about it in the living room." I told her.

She nodded and we went in. As I walked with her to the living room, she inspected me from top to bottom.

Her eyes widened when something caught her eyes, "Oppa! Your hand is bleeding!!!"

"Ah... Yea, I kinda touched a broken mirror." I but my bottom lips to prevent the pain.

"I'll get some ointment!" BaekYeon said as she ran to the kitchen.

"What happen hyung?" D.O asked.

"I'll tell you guys when everyone is here." I informed.

He nodded and just then, Chanyeol went out of his room. When he saw me, he quickly ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Ya! You scared all of us! Where have you been?" He questioned.

After everyone came to the living room, I explained to them about how Hyuna kidnapped me in the old gymnasium.

"How dare she do it again!" BaekYeon muttered.

"Again?" I asked.

BaekYeon nodded, " She also kidnapped me this morning, but TaeYoung saved me so I went out safely."

"She has done too much!" Suho shouted, angrily.

We nodded, "It seems like she's not giving up."

"Yea, we need to plan something!" Chen said.

"What if we kidnap her!" Sehun cheered.

"No Sehun, that makes us the bad ones!" Kris grunted.

"Um... What if I do some wushu on her!" Tao exclaimed.

"Not wushu again Tao! She has a lot of guards!" Kai rolled his eyes.

We went silent for a while...

"I have an idea! What if we reveal the truth about us being brothers and sisters?" I asked BaekYeon, hoping she would agree with me.

She looked at me and thought for a while, "I guess it's time to reveal the truth isn't it?"

The guys nodded.

"Okay then, if you all say so... But how?" She questioned.

"Maybe tomorrow in school? Like an announcement or something?" I gave opinions.

"No, that's too normal! How about..." She stopped.

"How about what?" We all asked in unison.

"Um.. Nevermind! I don't think it's a good idea." she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Just tell us, we'll think about it!" Xiumin ordered.

"Um... Since our birthday are coming up and we're celebrating it, why don't we invite the whole school and tell them in the birthday party?" She revealed.

"That's ..... FANTASTIC!" Suho agreed.

"Ok then, let's start planning!" Baekhyun informed.

I hope this plan will work!

Finally updated!!! I might update ExNeDo or might not since I'm halfway done but I don't know if I will have time to finish it!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it~

Comment and Vote ^^

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved