Chapter 21: Childhood Friend

WARNING! VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE AHEAD.... DO NOT REGRET (lol, even I regret it myself since I had to finish it in 30 minutes ><)

I was going to update 4 fanfics for Chanyeol's Birthday today, but I guess I can't finish it on time so I will only update 3 ㅠㅠ I will try my best to update Hatred tomorrow or the following day, but if I can't then you guys will have to wait longer since I will be having exams from Monday to Wednesday.
--Authornim--

*BaekYeon's POV*

After spending the day with Baekhyun, I realized how much I have missed spending time with my brother. I never realized that all this time, I have actually never hated him and that I was just jealous by the fact that he never came home and visit us even though I knew that he was working us for me and my brother. Yes... I was selfish, I'll have to admit that.

After eating the Ice Cream, we went home and the other members were sitting in the living room, playing Truth or Dare.

"Hey Baeks~" Chanyeol greeted.

"Baeks?" I asked.

"Yea, isn't it cool? It's combination of Baekhyun ad Baekyeon and since both of your names starts bith Baek I decided to use it and add an [s] since plural needs an [s] in the back of the word!" Chanyeol proudly explained.

"Pfffttt, that sounded stupid!" Sehun laughed.

Chanyeol pouted, "Ya! It's not stupid, it's different since my creativity is better than all of you~"

"Whatever... can we join the game?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Yea! Of course!" they answered as they scooted to give us some space.

Kai rolled the bottle and it landed on Sehun, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Sehun replied.

"Hug Kyungsoo hyung!" Tao suggested.

Sehun's eyes widened as he looked at D.O, who was glaring at him. He slowly walked towards him and hugged him from the back, early a hit in the back of his head.

"Owhhh! That hurtssss!" Sehun whined.

"Don't ever touch me..." D.O warned, which made Sehun ran back to his seat.

"I'll take revenge on you Tao!" Sehun looked at Tao and huffed in anger.

Sehun then rolled the bottle and it landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?" Sehun smirked.

'I have a bad feeling about this...' I thought.

"Truth!" I answered, biting my upper lips nervously.

"Tell us your deepest secret!" Sehun informed.

"Okeeey... um... to be honest, I have someone I've been looking for, hoping I could meet him someday." I told them.

"What's his name?" Luhan questioned.

"I don't remember, I was around 7 that time so it wasn't really clear but I have a necklace that he gave me, my childhood bestfriend." I continued.

"Can you show us the necklace?" Suho asked curiously.

I took the necklace out of my shirt and showed it to them. Before anyone could say anything, Chen ran and left us seating there, confused.

Not long after that, he came out of his room with a necklace, the other half of mine.

"I...I've also be..been looking for my ch..chil..childhood bestfriend. I..I used to c..call her Lily since it was her favorite flower, " Chen murmured, staring at the necklace.

----------

Told you it's going to be short... Anyway, Good Night people~ Wish me good luck for the exams ㅠㅠ (LoL)

Holiday's in 2 weeks, I'll try my best to update during the holidays ^^

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Comment and Vote~

Copyrights 2015 ©Baekkielyn백키린. All Rights Reserved.