Two | Captivating

Forgetting the majority of events that took place last night, I frantically woke up, my skin burning due to a cold, fragile body pressing up against me. Her arm was draped across my stomach, her head resting on my bare chest and her long brunette hair sprawled across the mattress and my arm that was behind her head. I could feel the slow rhythm of her heart pulsing as her eyes stayed shut, her plump lips parted and light breaths escaping them.

Carefully, I lift the covers that wrapped around our entwined bodies, revealing her perfectly shaped figure, only covered by a black lace bra and matching undies. One of her legs was wrapped around me, pressing onto my crotch. I bit my lip, allowing the dirty thoughts to flood my mind as I admired her beautiful body. The things I'd do to this girl.

Despite my lack of awareness from last nights events, I could easily remember meeting the girl, I just couldn't remember bringing her back home. Did we fuck?

"We didn't fuck."

"Shit!" I curse loudly, dropping the covers as my body jolted slightly in surprise. Fuck, I didn't realise she was awake. "Sorry, I didn't-" I began but she just laughed, running her hands over my abs as her glistening eyes locked to mine in a somewhat seductive way. "So-uh-what happened last night?"

"Well, you got very drunk, we danced, we made out, we came back here..." she hummed, taking a long pause as her soft hand dipped under the sheets, her fingertips gliding across the waistband of my pants. "We made out some more, I was about to suck your cock...but you passed out," she chuckled. I chuckled and bit my lip as she teasingly pinged at the elastic. I drew in a sharp breath, my heart pounding against my chest, my dick twitching with excitement. She was turning me on, big time.

Just as I thought her hand was going to slip under my pants, her touch disappeared from my body.

"Where are you going?" I desperately questioned as she strolled across the room, giving me a full view of her body. Holy shit. She looked over her shoulder, a mischievous smirk tugging at her lips.

"Home," she said simply, bending over to snatch her top from the floor, her ass grabbing my attention.

"You could always stay a little longer?" I suggest, running my tongue along my lips. She stood up straight, turning around to face me. My eyes mindlessly wandered over her body. Fuck me. She grinned, dropping her top and slowly approaching my bed.

"Do you want me to?" she questioned, standing at the end of the mattress. I nodded eagerly, locking eyes with her. A smug smile spread on her lips as she began to crawl up my bed, dragging the covers back and revealing my awkward growing bulge. She placed her legs either side of me, straddling me so our crotches pressed together, the only thing keeping us separate being the material of our underwear. "What's wrong baby?" she asked, her hands either side of my head as she leaned over me.

"You're so hot," I murmured as I leaned up in attempt to kiss her, however, she shoved me down by my shoulders, forcing me to lie down flat. My lips were parted, my heavy breathing being completely audible.

"You're kind of hard," she stated with a smirk, rolling her hips forward, a groan leaving my throat. "You like that?" she hums, repeating her previous actions so she was fully grinding against me.

"Holy shit-yes," I muttered, my eyes falling shut as she connected her lips to my neck.

"I'll see you around baby," she whispered by my ear before climbing off of me in a quick movement. Was she playing hard to get? Either way, I gave up trying to get her to stay and let her dress herself before leaving my room.

Fuck, what if the boys were up?

"Wait!" I called, clumsily throwing on a pair of joggers as I chased after her. I wanted nothing more than for the boys to be asleep, but I wasn't all that fortunate.

"Fuck, Jai done good!" I heard Luke state as I reached the bottom of the staircase. "Cunts, come look at the girl Jai fucked!" he shouted loudly as he leaned against the wall. Charlotte was stood by the front door, an eyebrow raised as she looked at Luke.

"Charlotte, this is my cunt of a twin, Luke," I sigh, observing his eyes wandering over her body.

"It's nice to meet you," she said, sending him a sweet smile while fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"And she's British, what a bonus." Luke grinned, discreetly winking at me while Charlotte's attention was drawn to Beau and Daniel racing down the stairs. They were quick to check her out as soon as she was in their sight.

"Wow." Daniel grinned goofily.

"Not bad bro," Beau chuckled, patting my back. I scowl at him, causing him to back away with a grin. "How'd you fuck up your hand?" he then asked.

"I punched a wall," I state bluntly as I desperately try to urge Charlotte to continue walking.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast babe?" Beau asks her with a smile. I roll my eyes and look to her, watching as her eyes flicker between the three of them.

"I'd love to, but I have important errands to run," she eventually replies, twirling her hair around her fingers before her gaze meets mine.

The boys said goodbye before disappearing into another room, leaving me to escort Charlotte out.

"How're you getting home?" I asked as I leaned against to doorframe.

"I'm being picked up," she said, looking back at me. "I had a good night by the way." She smirked, batting her eyes at me.

"I'd agree with you if I could remember it all," I joked, watching a smile spread on her lips. "But from what I remember, I had a good night too." We stood in silence for a few seconds before she swiftly pressed a rough kiss to my lips. I grabbed onto her waist, holding her close to my body. I groaned as she removed her mouth from mine, pulling her face back in to kiss her again.

Her lips moved in a somewhat teasingly slow rhythm against my lips. I desperately tried to deepen the kiss, gliding my tongue against her bottom lip, but she refused, finishing the kiss by biting on my lip.

"I'll see you around babe," she hummed before walking away from me.

There was something about that girl, she was captivating.