| 69 |

| 69 |

I had sent London flowers over the past 2 days but they've only been sent back. I hated how she was killing without doing anything.

We were leaving Cali today and I need to talk to her. I gathered myself and took off to her hotel.

1997...1998...1999
I knocked and covered the peephole once again. The door creeped open.

I guess she thought I was long gone. But when she saw me she tried to shut the door again. I pushed against her weak arms lightly.

"Please just hear me out London."

She gave up and let me in. She walked over to the bar and poured another shot. She drowned it and set up another round.

"It's not liquor. I just like the bottle." She said drinking straight from it

"I apologize for how things went the other day."

"Joey leave. You were going to do it even if I wasn't there to stop it so save that shit."

"London I didn't do anything!"

"You were about to have sex with her." She said calmly

"But did I?!"

I looked over her calm demeanor and she didn't care.

"You don't care?" I asked

"Joey that's was disrespectful. I've cried enough and felt bad for myself long enough now you need to feel it. So no I don't. I don't have the energy to trip about it anymore. Stress kills people."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

"What you sorry for?"

"Letting you waste my time."

"That's fucked up."

"Was it fucked up when you called me Cassie or were just about to cheat on me was it? But now that London defends herself it's fucked up? Joey get out. I'll begone by the time you get back to Brooklyn. Good luck and have fun on your tour."

I walked to the door and grabbed the knob.

"Joey wait."

"What?"

"Don't forget to wrap up." She cracked a smile and turned her back to me

"I've created a monster."