| 70 |

| 70 |

London POV
I gathered the rest of my things from the hotel bed and stuffed them in my bag. I held a perfectly wrapped gift in my hands. It was a few weeks away from Christmas and since Joey was going to be in London for Christmas I bought him an early present.

I wanted to tear it into pieces,burn it up and let all my emotions drain my body as our memories went up in flames.

I tucked it in my bag and left out. I set the key on the front desk and walked to the car. I threw my bag in the backseat as I hopped in. I drove to the designated spot for the bus to be at and hopped out carelessly holding the gift against my chest.

I walked straight in due to the door being open. Kwon was on the couch with a confusion expression.

"You want me to give it to him?" He asked bouncing up

I shook my head and proceeded back where I caught him last. I pushed the curtain back and he popped his head up from laying flat on his back. I walked over to him as he sat up. I pushed the gift against his chest making him lay back down. I waved to Kwon as I walked out.

"Back to Brooklyn."

Joey POV
I looked over the Christmas wrapped box debating on rather I want to open it.

I ripped the paper off and opened the box and took out a book. A photo album at that.

I turned the first page and there was a picture of us from the open mic session we almost died at.

Open mic....sleep.....eating....there was every picture that we'd ever taken together in that book. Even the ones from freshman year. I smiled at every one but as I turned the 6th page my head spun. I had lost the only girlfriend I'd actually loved and wanted to keep around.

I began to almost hate myself. London was probably already at the airport and I was about to head there but we were going in 2 separate directions. Soon I'll be 2000 miles away and there was nothing I could do about it.