| 65 |

| 65 |

Boredom struck me and hard. It's only been 2 days but with Kwon and Joey the days were longer. I had applied for a few jobs but only got a call back from a modeling gig. I wasn't extremely confident in my looks but I needed something to pass the time.

I had an interview this afternoon and I needed something to wear. I'm sure they provided stuff but just incase I'll bring something.

I brung a few simple outfits. I didn't know what I was modeling for exactly but I wanted to be prepared.

"London Zhiloh." I announced to the receptionist after arriving a few minutes prior

She gave me a once over then handed me a small index card with a few words in it.

Room 6000
Gummi Knuckles

I walked down the never ending hall
...5000.....6000

I walked in unsure of what to do. This was my first time ever being in a place like this.

"I take it that your London?" A stylist said

I nodded.

"Hair and Makeup for Mrs. London!" He yelled across the room

2 people escorted me to another part of the room where they took my hair from its braids and worked their magic.

"Okay Mrs. Zhiloh you've just received "Gummi Knuckles" show me your first reactions."

I gave a big smile but he didn't seem satisfied.

"Give me flare and curiosity."

After a million takes he began to smile and give me complements.

"Your going to be huge." He said before I walked out

(The chapters will start being longer now so I can include Joey or Kwon's POV since they're away)

Kwon POV
It's been two days and we were still on the bus. We were first dropped off at the airport and took a flight to Houston were the bus was waiting for us yet again. It was spacious and all but I would rather be in my own big ass bed instead of this shit.

"Yo you talk to London today?" Joey asked pulling back the curtain cover my bed

"No. You?"

"Nah but look at this."

He showed my a commercial of London sporting some Gummi Knuckles. I busted out crying pulling out my phone to FaceTime her.

She answered on the third. She was face deep into a sandwich.

I shoved the picture into the camera and she bursted out laughing.

"It's just something to pass the time. I be bored now that you guys are gone." She whined

"Come see us."

Her face lit up then dropped.

"I can't. I get car sick and hate planes."

I sucked my teeth and Joey took the phone.

Joey POV
"Well hold it down while we're gone."

"I miss you so much."

"I know what you miss." I smirked

"That's not the reason. I could buy one of those."

"Sure London."

"Sure Jozif." She mocked me

"How you know people call me Jozif?"

"I was a fan before I was your girlfriend you know?"

"You my baby right?"

"Yes." She smiled

"Alright Lo I got to go."

"Bars babe. (Laughs) but okay bye. Love you."

"Love you too."