| 63 |

| 63 |

I pulled my clothes up over my body as Joey drove us home.

"Joey I think it's best I go." I said before I reached the threshold

"Your still leaving?"

"You can't just fuck me and except everything to be fine again. I don't want to wake up one day and see you one the cover of a magazine with some girl on your arm."

"London go if you wanna leave so bad! You mad weird!" He yelled I flinched at his sudden tone of voice

"Calm down please." I said lowly

"No fuck that." He slammed the door

I stood there for a second attempting to stop my tears from flowing. I opened the door and stepped into the house. I walked upstairs and he was laying in bed on the phone.  I didn't directly look at him as I made my way to the drawers. I pulled myself together as I entered the shower.

I braided my last braid and walked out the bathroom. I hated how he was beginning to treat me.

I stepped in front on the mirror and looked over myself. I could see Joey watching me from the bed but I didn't look his way. He basically told me to leave because the outcome of this tour won't end well for us.

"London I didn't mean to yell but you always seem to want to leave."

I nodded and fixed my black leggings.

"So your not going to talk to me?"

"Joey you basically kicked me out a few minutes ago and expect me to talk to you."

"I said I didn't mean to! Damn Lo you make shit so complicated."

"Don't yell at me!" I said before sighing

"I don't make things hard. You do Joey. Your so complicated and beyond bipolar. One second your calm the next your yelling"

"Why do you want to leave so bad?"