| 56 |

| 56 |

I woke a few hours later around 6. I couldn't get much sleep because all I could think about was Joey so I woke up.

He wasn't awake but even in the bed. I shrugged and a grabbed a small backpack from atop the closet and filled it with essentials. I had clothes left at moms house so I figured a small bag was enough.

I slipped on a hoodie and my sneakers then brushed my teeth and left out the room.

Joey was downstairs sitting in a chair in front the door staring at me.

"Where you going Lo?" He asked

You can tell he'd been up for hours by his tired voice.

"Your home. You live here right? So where you going?"

I didn't want to argue. I'm not good at that. I'm not a violent person so arguing is out of my league. So I turned around and walked back upstairs. I could hear his footsteps behind me.

I put my backpack next to the bed and took off my shoes and jacket.

"I don't want Cassie." He said from the door

I nodded and gave the thumbs up then walked into the bathroom.

I heard him sigh.

I stripped and got in the shower. After a while of just sitting there I heard the door open. I peaked out the door and saw Joeys tall figure.

I cut off the water and grabbed the towel wrapping it around me in the shower then stepping out.

"Lo."

"What Joey?" I snapped

"Stop being mad at me."

"I've never been mad. Just facing the facts. Cassie will always have a leg up on me because she "accidentally" got pregnant and lost the kid. So mad? No. Just adjusting to the truth." I said then walked out

I got dressed quickly. I just wanted to leave and get away from my problems for a while. It was 7 am and my day is already trash.

"London I don't want Cassie." Joey said again

"Stop saying it and prove it." I said sliding my shirt over my head

"How?"

"Protect me how you protect her. You protect her like she's the last girl on earth. But Joey I'm your girlfriend your suppose to protect me."

"You can handle yourself pretty well. I didn't think you needed me."

"But she needs you?" I laughed

"She weak."

"And you care too much about someone that's supposedly nothing to you."

He just stared at me.

"Look do what you want." I said walking past him to the door

"Yo. Yo. No." He grabbed me pulling me into his lap

"Do what I want?" He asked

"Yea."

"You not gone like what I want to do. At first." He smirked

"Joey. Stop." I said getting up

"No. Do what I want right?" He said pulling me down on the bed kissing my lips

"Joey." I said but was muffled by his kisses

He moved down to my neck and I fought him at first then gave up as his hands traveled my body finding my ass massaging it.

"Joey." I moaned trying at my last attempt to stop him