Chapter 20 - Date Night.

It's nine already. Where the hell is he.. Where is everyone for that matter.. Late for the date he planned.. unbelievable. The nerve of it all. It's bad enough I have to go out.

"Hey, sorry I'm a few minutes late. Traffic and what not." Joe had appeared on the door step, a stunning black shirt and grey waistcoat made him look like an absolute gentleman. The light was dim but shone directly onto the silver fabric in the cool evening twilight. 

"Sorry.. You're such a. Grrr. There isn't even a word for you. You could have text me or something.. You know I don't like waiting.. Or not knowing.. And traffic?! You don't drive." Ty flipped out, creasing his plain shirt a little where it was tucked into the waist of his trousers.

"Chill out, and you'll see. Tonight's all about surprises remember?" Joe plucked Ty out of the door and whisked him over to the blue car, owned by his brother Logan. 

"Sirs!" Logan appeared at the back door of the car opening it and guiding Tyler and Joe inside. Logan was wearing a black dinner suit and a chauffeur's hat. Trying not to laugh at Ty's dumbfounded face he climbed into the driver's seat preparing to set off.

"Okay. How much did you pay him to do this? That's fucking awesome. Like mum and dad are never going to believe this.." Ty was giddy, this was the most embarrassing thing to date that he could think off that Logan had participated in. "And 'Sir'? That's classic. So good." Ty had laughed so much he became tearful.

Joe remained silent, begging Logan to keep his cool and stay quiet. "It wasn't cheap. So hush."

The car ride seemed to take forever in Ty's mind possibly because so much was going on, this wasn't a run of the mill let's go out and get some food date. This was classy romantic style date. That was all he could think, why else would the two be suited up, they had Logan suited as well and even chauffeuring. 

"So uhm. I know you like surprises and all Joe. But where are we going?" Ty watched as they passed all the normal food joints, further confirming his theory that this was going to be no regular run of the mill date.

"I said I wanted to do this properly didn't I? That's why it took so long to arrange. I called Charlie to get a few favours. The pub owner at the edge of town owed mum and dad a favour so I asked if we could have the evening for just us. No one else. I mean it's only for a couple of hours after the restaurant part closes but hey, it's personal time to ourselves isn't it?"

"Edge of town? Waiiit. You don't mean the? Oh what's it called? The place we went to for mum and dad's anniversary?"

"That's the one." Joe smiled as the car made a sharp turn into a small parking lot and came to a gradual stop. The lot was dark, the white lines barely visible with the minimal dim incandescence created by the street lamp.

The door swung open gently guided by Logan's hand, of which Ty had just noticed even had white gloves on.

Joe really has gone the whole hog hasn't he? Ahh the Halfmoon. This is kinda nice I guess.. But oh god my stomach. Please don't be many people.. I wonder if he'll order for me like a real gentleman.

"Enjoy your evening Sirs." Logan bowed and climbed back into the car.

"Not the most graceful of vehicles but that was still something I'm never going to forget." Ty clasped Joe's hand, skipping every other step in anticipation.

"Glad you like the night so far. That was just the trip." Joe stepped further forward arm outstretched to open the door and hold it there, Ty hanging on his left hand.