Chapter 17 - His Rosy Cheeks.

"Hey Joe, what's up" Ty's devious and cheeky smile was gloomily lit by the mornings sun. The curtains were broken just enough for a single beam to penetrate illuminating the half of the bed where he sat.

"What's up is I want more sleep. Now shhh." Joe's words slurred a little as he buried his face into his pillow.

"Well that's no fun.. It feels like everyone is ignoring me." Ty spread his arms up and around Joe proceeding to crush him under the quilt and his own weight.

"There's morning love and then there's you.. And we aren't ignoring you, just avoiding a certain topic of conversation. Besides it will all be over later today.. Just no asking about it until then. Got it?!" Joe wriggled and struggled free of his comfortable prison and clawed his was out of bed and down the hall to the bathroom.

"Oh I see how it is." Ty smirked, he too climbing out of bed and making it.

Today's probably not a good day to be irritating then since I get to find out. Just this once I'll behave. It is a bit early for a Sunday though. Maybe I should have waited to wake him up. Meh.

"Right, go take a shower and get dressed." Joe's head peaked back into the room with a stern gaze - He wasn't dealing with the usual shenanigans today.

"But, what's wrong with me like this?" Ty's pout seemed genuine as he tried to pose like an underwear model his chubby stomach bulging ever so slightly over the grey bended band of his boxer briefs.

"Absolutely nothing, but I'm not taking you out to lunch dressed in just your underwear though. Maybe we can talk about what we can with that later." Joe winked and strolled down the hall to the airing closet grabbing a bundle of fresh towels for their bathroom.

"Wait you're taking me out to lunch?!" Ty's underwear we now flung somewhere near his washing basket. "Damn, how often am I going to miss?" His bare butt bounced gently as he hopped off to the shower.

"Yeah, got it. We'll meet you outside. Thanks again for giving us a lift. Love you." Joe placed his phone on the bed, stripping off and heading to the bathroom again. - "Who was that?" Ty shook a towel viscously and rapidly over his head to dry his recently dyed hair. - In a random effort to cheer himself up he decided to go for a new punk like style, shaved sides with a long top side swept to the left and luminescent pink. It was odd but somehow suited him.

"That was your dad, he's picking us up at twelve." Joe screamed, trying to project his voice louder than the roaring of the shower. "And dress nicely for a change".

"What do you mean for a change?" Ty's voice was loud and booming with a little hint of a hiss.

"I mean not your usual clothes. I want something suit like." Joe was hard to hear over the shower but Ty picked up on the important part of the conversation.

"This isn't just lunch is it? We're clearly going to town, I have to dress 'nice' and you're being all Mr dominant." - "Actually scratch the last part. I like that. A lot." Ty laughed to himself his still damp hair dripping softly onto his face.

both boys sat idly waiting for Charlie to arrive. Both boys were wearing tailored trousers, dress shoes and shirts with a waistcoat, a repetitive look when it comes to them and 'fancy'.

"So where are we going? Since you made me dress up like a bloody monkey again it better be good."

"I said no more asking about stuff happening today, it's all included and we aren't going anywhere to special. Just the hungry horse but I wanted us to look good for a change. It's nice you know. To have a date every now and then." Joe rolled his eyes and sighed, hoping that maybe one day Ty would understand the notion of doing something nice for him instead of just asking a bunch of questions and missing the point.