36_Little_brother

Jieun's POV

"Noona, who is that guy?" Gunwoo asked "I mean, I know his name is Jin and that he's a member of BTS, but why was he here? Actually, what were all of them doing here?"

His question made my lips form into a smile. Who would have imagined that I'd be talking to my little brother about Jin, the man that I love and the people that have become my family.

"They are the people who saved me, Gunwoo. I felt so lonely when I lost you, eomma and appa. I barely talked to people until I met Jin. The boys and he managed to take me out of the fort I had created around me and I started to love again." I said and he caressed my cheek.

"I'm here for you too." he said with his bright smile that I had missed so badly. "But it seems that I need you more than you need me now." he said while pouting.

That mischievous little creature. Attacking me with his cuteness again.

"Don't ever say that. You're my baby brother and no one can take your place"

"What about Jin hyung? Don't you love him more?" he stared right into my soul with his big hasel eyes.

There was no doubt that they both had a special place in my heart. I love them both but in a different way of course. 

However, I hesitated and didn't answer right away unable to put my feeling in words so that he won't misinterpret it.

"Arrasso noona. I'm too late, he has stolen you from me." he said and sniffed as he got up from my bed and headed to the door.

"Wait Gunwoo-ah, don't leave. You can't imagine how happy I am that you're still alive. I still find it hard to believe that I'm not dreaming right now. And of course I love you" I said as I stood up and went to the door to prevent him from leaving.

"I know noona" he said happily and tilted his head to the left. "I just wanted to see your reaction" he continued and stuck his tongue out.

That little devil. I can't believe I fell in his trap.

"You little... Come here!"I said and started chasing him around the appartment.

Soon the place was filled with laughter but suddenly I felt dizzy again and stopped running. The whole room was spinning around making me feel sick. 

"Noona are you okay?" Gunwoo said as he put his hand on my back.

"I'm fine. It's just that I probably need some more rest to take it all in" I tried to smile and he helped me to the bed.

But before lying down my stomache started twisting and I rushed to the bathroom. I was feeling so sick.

'Could it be something that I ate? Oh no, then the boys must be feeling unwell too. I'll have to check on them later.' I thought as I was wiping my face with a towel.

"Noona tell me what to do. Should I call a doctor? Or maybe go to the hospital?" he asked with a worried expression while holding both of my hands tightly.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I chuckled. "It must have been the cake. I knew we shouldn't have eaten something that Taehyung made." I said and sighed. "It tasted good though..."

I heard Gunwoo giggle.

"I guess you have been in good hands all this time. I'm relieved." he said in a low voice.

Before I was able to suggest introducing the gang to him, I started feeling nauseated and the urge to throw up came again.

Jin's POV

"Did I look good? If you were Jieun's little brother would you like me?" I asked Tae and Jimin who were playing a racing game in the living room.

None of them answered pretending to ignore me. They were too emerged in their game.

"What do you think? Will Gunwoo approve of his sister's relationship with me" I asked without getting any responce once again. "Yah won't you listen to me? I'm so nervous right now"

"Hyuuung" Jimin whined "Let us finish the race fi-. Hey Taehyung why did you do that?" he said as Tae started jumping around celebrating his victory.

"See what you did hyung? I lost again" he pouted and sat on the ground in front of the console with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Thanks hyung!" Tae said with his rectangle smile. "And you have nothing to worry about. Noona's brother seems to be a nice person. He'll definitely like you" he said before he started boasting about winning against Jimin.

"Did Jimin hyung lose again?" Jungkook asked teasingly after entering the room all sweaty from practice.

Jimin looked like a little kid being bullied by his friends

"Yah! Stop messing around with Jimin. It's obvious that this race wasn't fair" Yoongi said sticking up for him. "Let's play together" he continued as he turned to Jimin showing him his gummy smile.

Kookie and Tae looked startled for a couple of seconds staying frozen in their position. But as soon as Yoongi turned his back they started laughing again but this time in a low voice so that he wouldn't notice them.

'These kids... They'll never grow up' I thought and shook my head as I walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

A/N

I have officially started shipping Jimin and Suga so I decided to add a scene with them in this chapter. I never noticed all the cute interactions between these two and now I'm probably spending more time than I should watching Yoonmin videos ^-^

Thanks for reading :)