39_Dear_ARMY

J-Hope's POV

"Hoseok hyung! Can you hear me?" Taehyung said waving his hand in front of my face as we were heading out of the hospital

"Huh? Yeah, what is it?" I asked finding my way out of my thoughts and he chuckled.

"That doctor was cute, wasn't she?" he asked taking me of guard. 

"Eh who?"

"The doctor at noona's room. Her name was Yuri" he said and winked.

"Ho-How do you know her name?" I asked slightly raising my voice "I mean... *coughs* have you already talked to her?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed by my reaction.

"No, hyung, don't worry. It was written on her coat." he giggled before walking ahead of me. "I won't get in your way, she's all yours" he shouted and started running.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! It's not like that" I said and chased after him.

"Finally you stopped" I said trying to catch my breath. "I said it's not like that. I don't like her or any-"

"Hyung, we've got company" he said and pointed outside the hospital.

Many reporters and cameramen where standing there, obviously waiting for someone. They still hadn't noticed us and Namjoon tried to find a way to get us out of this situation.

"Let's not panic. They don't know anything about Jieun so we can just make something up." he said and we all nodded trying to stay calm. He's not the leader for no reason.

As we were figuring out how to confront them, a man with a mask and a black hat passed by us exiting the hospital. 

"Wasn't that GD sunbae-nim?" Jimin asked in awe.

"It really looked like him" Jungkook said.

As the said man got outside the reporters gathered around him flooding him with questions. Apparently it was G-Dragon sunbae-nim and they were all here waiting for him. Not for us. What a relief!

"We were lucky that we didn't just head out right away" I said and they all sighed in agreement.

After waiting for a while we decided to leave managing to pass unnoticed

On our way back to the dorm we called Jin hyung and informed him about what had happened so that he'll be more careful for Jieun's sake.

Jin's POV

"Okay, I'll be careful. Don't worry Yoongi" I said after he told me about the reporters waiting out of the building.

"Good. How is Jieun? And the baby?" he asked in a happy yet worried tone.

"They're both fine. She's sleeping now" I replied

"That's good. Don't upset her" he said before ending the call.

I'm so happy that not only have the boys accepted us but they show their support to us all the time too. They're my brothers after all.

I put my phone on mute in order not to wak up Jieun and climbed on the bed to lie by their side. My princess and our baby.

"You're even more beautiful now..." I said and kissed her forehead making her adjust her position.

She rested her head on my shoulder making my lips curl up at both sides.

"I have to tell everyone soon, before somebody else finds out." I whispered and noticed her smiling in her sleep. 

'Let's just hope that ARMYs will understand' I thought and closed my eyes.

...A couple of days later...

"Don't be nervous. Everything's gonna be alright" I said while holding her hand tightly. "ARMYs already now about us and most of them are really supportive. They want to meet you" I said trying to help her relax

"It's not that easy. I can't stop feeling stressed" she said almost shaking.

"That's not good for the baby. Come here and sit" Yoongi said and offered her his chair. "Hoseok, Tae, Jimin. You take over. Entertain her" he said and stayed with them showing her his gummy smile.

It didn't take long before Jieun started giggling with their funny acts and exaggerated dance moves.

"It's time" manager hyung said and we all got ready to head at the fan-meeting area.

"Dul, set, BANG!" Namjoon said

"TAN" we all continued "Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" 

The fans started cheering and I though it was the right moment.

"And this is a member of our family that we'd like to introduce to you all." I said and Jieun appeared.

She looked so shy and vulnerable. I took her hand and led her at the centre of the stage, right in the middle of the boys.

"Get lost" a voice was heard and soon everyone became silent.

I could see Jieun becoming more tense and I put my arm around her shoulder. The boys all looked at us with faces full of concern and I gave them a smile.

"I know it must be very sudden to all of you but..." I paused to take a look at Jieun "But this girl means everything to me. The only thing that could make me happier right now would be for our fans to accept her and the little one who will be joining us soon" I said and placed my palm on her belly.

"Jieun unnie, fighting!" another voice was heard and they all cheered together.

The fans started commenting about our relationship and congratulated us

"You're so cute together"

"Is it a boy?"

"I hope it's a girl!"

"Get married already!"

"Jijin fighting!" I guess that's the couple name they came up with

We spent most of the time answering their questions and fortunately they didn't look annoyed or displeased. Their reaction was so much better than I had expected.

"Treat her right or else you'll have to deal with me" Yoongi said and smirked.

"And me" Jungkook said

"You'll have to deal with all of us. So please take care of Jieun noona and the baby" Jimin continued and all the fans agreed.

A/N 

I hope every one enjoyed Christmas as much as I did! It's my favourite day of the year!