Wind v Lightning: Don't Touch What Doesn't Belong To You

I was scared. My arms were tied uncomfortably behind my back with some sort of anti magic rope. I couldn't use magic, and I could barely move.

"Don't bother trying to escape. That rope not only disables your magic, it also drains your magic energy."

One of the men spoke to me and practically spat in my face. Their manners are terrible and their base is disgusting. I was sitting up on my knees with my hands tied helplessly behind my back. What am I going to do...I can't ask my father for help and there's no way anyone else knows where I am...

"What's your name?"

The boss spoke to me and tilted my chin toward his face.

"..."

"If you don't tell me then I'm going to force it out if you."

I stayed silent despite his threats. There was no way I was going to tell this creep my name. Without warning, I felt skin to skin contact, a loud smack from my right cheek. My skin burned and turned red due to the big brute slapping me with his giant hand.

"I'll ask one more time. What's your name?"

I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. I'm not going to let this common thief see me cry.

"I'll never tell you!"

He raised his hand to hit me one more time. I could feel myself flinch as I expected another surge of pain.

"Agh!"

Someone cried out in pain, but it wasn't me. I opened my eyes to see Laxus standing in front of me and the boss on the floor.

"Were you the one who hit her!"

Lightning surged all around Laxus as his rage grew.

"Its the kid from before!"

"How did he find us?"

"Who cares...let's trash him!"

The bandits try to gang up on Laxus but are quickly taken out by the thunder legion.

"Don't underestimate us just cause we're kids."

Then I felt a warm hand on my cheek. The feeling stung a bit because of where I was hit, but the pain went away when I saw who's hand it was.

"(Y/n), are you alright?"

Am I alright? What kind of question is that you dummy. My tears fell as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was so glad he came, he came to save me.

"Its alright now...I won't let them hurt you."

I could feel his arms wrap around my waist as I held him tighter. I don't want to let go.