Chapter Two - Home?

Raphael's POV

"all I want is to go home" she whispers, breaking my heart and causing me to lash out in anger, "Home, you don't have one, you were in a jail for Christ's sake, I should just reject you!", the idea of rejecting my princess brings a strong ache to my heart. She curls up in my arms when she hears my harsh words, "well I'm sorry it's not my fault that my home was taken"

Fiorella's POV

"Daddy, where are you!" I heard a crash, backing into a corner I covered my ears and sobbed. Mother raced up the stairs "Go, into the passage that I've shown you, don't turn back no matter what, remember I love you and you are not alone. When you reach the end of the passage you will be in an office wait there till someone comes in. I have to go my child, mummy and daddy both love you, we will always be in your heart." "No, I will NOT leave you" mother pushed me into the passage way and slams the door. I turned around and tried to open the door, it's locked. I ran with blurred eyes, using my hands to guide my way. I reached the office and burst through the door. My legs give out and I fall hyperventilating to the floor with silent tears running down my face. My vision fades and I slump to the ground.

Breathing deeply I feel dampness on my cheeks, I realize that I had been crying. "Mina, don't cry, please don't cry" he begs looking distraught. Taking shuddery breaths I eventually pull myself together enough to block out those terrible memories.

Raphael's POV

She blanked out, unresponsive and crying "Mina, please come back to me, it's not real. Follow my voice I will not leave you, please come back to me" I beg on the verge of breaking down and then she starts crying, silent tears at the beginning slowly escalating to full blown weeping. "baby I'm here for you, come back" I keep begging and then I feel her stir and wake up. As soon as she's awake, she cries harder looking dazed "Mina, don't cry, please don't cry" I whisper, now more so distraught. "here I'll take you back to my place and you can rest"

Driving up the entranceway I spot a shadow out of the corner of my eye. Whipping my head in that direction for another glance the shadow had disappeared. Shaking it off, I turn to my little Mina "what's your name mina?" I question after realizing I don't even know her name. "well it's not Rudolf or Vixen, nor is it Ebony which means it's NONE OF YOUR BUISSINESS" she replies sarcastically yelling the last part.

"My names Raphael, if you were wondering." I mutter rejection curling into the caverns of my heart.

Fiorella's POV

He said that as if it physically pained him to admit that I honestly did not give a rats butt what his name was. Oh well. The car stopped and I tried to open the door but it was locked. Snapping my head up, I yell at Raphael. His pupils start to go black. What the hell, how are his eyes changing colour. What is he. Freaked out I stutter "What are you? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm an Okami or as you would call us a Werewolf" he shrugs seeming unaffected by that shocking fact. Freaked now, knowing that he just proved that he is in fact a nutso, and no only that provided himself with his very own one way ticket to the loony bin.

"What's the loony bin?" Crap I was talking out loud, I really need to fix that. "never mind it doesn't involve you" I reply irritated with myself and my position, "Can we please go in now".

He unlocks the car and rushes around and opens my door before I was able to. "follow me I'll show you our room" taking my time I follow behind him thinking about all that he has said, wait did he just say 'our' room, that can't do I am NOT sleeping in the same room let alone bed as that idiotic man. Voicing my displeasure on the topic, I stop walking and wait for him to notice that I had stopped following him.  

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey Everyone,

Thanks again for reading my story and would much appreciate it if you comment (even if its just to ask me to update), vote or share. thanks for those who voted on my last chapter.😁

*Edited*

Z