Chapter 5 - Fallen

Fiorella's POV

"Um, Dude... you need to take a chill pill and realise that if you hadn't taken me a. I would have never done that and b. YOU kidnapped ME" I laughed "Oh and you're the one who will have to clean that up cause I'm not touching that."

"You wanna bet?" he sneered looking directly in my eyes. His normally russet brown eyes were slowly leaking to pitch black. Oh crap, I'm in trouble now. This is probably the best time to start running. With that I start slowly backing up, gradually building a distance so that he won't be able to grab me when I run. When I'm about an arm's length away I turn on my heels and run, past the now destroyed room to the last room in that hall way. Opening the door I slam it shut and whip around too fast managing to lose my balance, ending up sprawled on the ground. Scrambling to my feet, I manage to get to my feet but after two steps. My foot doesn't touch land triggering me to fall forward into a pool.

Gasping for breath I surface and come face to face with a laughing Raphael. "What are you laughing at?" I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest. An idea forms in my head and I leap up grabbing his arm pulling him in. "Ha, suck that!" I giggled "You totally deserved that, for laughing at me"

Heaving myself out of the pool, I yawned loudly. Looking around I spot a white sunbed in the corner, walking over I flop onto the bed. "Ahh, that's better" I mutter to myself relaxing further into the feather down. My eyes slowly flutter closed.

"MINA! GET UP!" boomed an obnoxiously loud voice. Sitting bolt upright, I scramble to get of the bed causing myself to get caught in the sheets and fall of the bed. "You should of seen your face!" he chuckles obviously enjoying himself at my expense.

Standing up I brush the non-existent dirt of my clothes and then advance on him. For every step I take he takes one back until he's on the edge of the pool. Lunging forward I shove him backwards, and a massive splash is heard. Spinning on my heels I head back to the comfort of the bed and try to fall back asleep.

I hear him walk over to the other bed and lie down. After about 5 minutes a soft snoring starts up slowly progressing in sound. Sitting up again I growl, "Shut up I'm trying to sleep and your purposely snoring extra loud. JUST TO ANNOY ME!" after a small pause he starts up again. Getting up I walk out the door with a pillow in one arm and the blanket in another. As I'm walking down the hall I peak into the room I had destroyed. Wow I thought to myself that was fast. Entering further I close the door and walk towards the bed. Jumping on I snuggle into the blankets and am enveloped in the warmth and security.

(IN THE MORNING)

Waking up I notice an arm over my chest. Turning around I am face to face with the devil or as he's known 'Raphael'. A strong urge to kiss him overcomes me. Freeing my arms, a small smile graces my lips before I shove. A massive thud is heard and then a groan, peeking my head over the end of the bed I see a sleepy Raphael rubbing his head. "Why?" he grumbles "Why did I have to get her as a mate? Why couldn't she be one of those girls that can't wait till they find their mate? But no... she's got to do everything she can to get out of it"

"Um... what's a mate?" I asked, confusion predominant on my face.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello Everyone,

I'm so thankful of everyone for reading my book. We've reached 🎇🎇780 reads🎇🎇 woohoo!

Anyway the usual:

Vote

Comment

Share

p.s ill try to answer all comments. Oh and all help is much appreciated no matter how small