Part Two: Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

His eyes snapped up and caught me staring at him and I quickly looked away embarrassed. I seriously needed to stop staring.

"Hello darling" Perfect.

I raised my head and looked over to them. Both of them were watching me now and I noted one guy nudge his friends with his elbow. My lips went into a thin line and in a dead pan voice I responded "Hello"

The one who had spoken tilted his head before looking over my body. His eyes went back up, not to my face, but to my breasts and hung there. He didn't even care if I caught him, he continued staring. 

I swallowed a lump in my throat. This dress showed some cleavage and I just wanted to zip up my jacket or cover it but I knew it would be obvious. "That's a nice pair you have on you, C's?"

I bit my lip to hold me back from cussing at him or saying something rude and of course, he took it the wrong way. "Ooh lookie here" He nudged his friend before winking at me, "Already biting her lip. You want me that bad?"

"No no, I didn't mean too!" I waved my hands and shook my head, no. He chuckled darkly and stood up walking over to me. I didn't make a sound, just watched him as he sat down next to me. He looked over to his friend, "That's my best friend over there"

"Okay" I wasn't interested in whatever story he had to spin.

"You know what I and both my best friend like?"

"Boys?" I had to hold back a laugh when his face changed to surprise. I was very proud of my joke. His friend laughed but quickly stopped, giving me an interested look.

"Damn you're a little cheeky one"

"So what if I am?" I narrowed my eyes and quickly regretted the words. Did that sound like I was challenging him, what if he got turned on by that.

Yep, wrong words.

A smirk grew on his face and he looked over to his friends, wiggling his eyebrows before turning back to me, "Anyway as I was saying. You know what my friend and I like?"

"Do you really want me to guess?" I arched an eyebrow and he chuckled. I don't know why I was talking back. Two strong looking men against me if they got... dark, wasn't a good idea. But the drink would not let me tone down.

"We like threesomes"

Oh god.

"So what?"

"What about you? What do you like?"

"Not  you"  I shrugged, trying to stay brave.

"We like threesomes with strangers more though, especially role-playing threesomes" He licked his lips and I wanted to gag but I stayed  strong. I just narrowed my eyes, holding eye contact with him. I pushed myself from the bench before folding my arms and looking down at him, "Lucky for you, there's a load of desperate girls in there"

"Oh I know but we don't want them. Didn't you hear me, we like role-playing"

"Didn't you hear me? I said so what?"

He narrowed my eyes, seemingly getting frustrated with my attitude. He stood up from his spot, now he was the one towering over me. Bad idea, bad bad idea. Run...

"So..." He looked to his friend, "Can you imagine how fun it would be to roleplay? With a cheeky girl, who pretends she doesn't want it but secretly all she wants is to take two big guys in every hole"

I scrunched up my face in disgust and he grinned, "See Josh? She's already acting her part and my god sweetheart you're doing a fantastic job" I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat when his other friend stood up.

"I can't tell if you guys are serious on not. Desperate is not hot"

He smiled at me, showing me his crooked blackish teeth, his pale eyes lighting up. "Just looking at her gets me excited"

"Exactly"

"I'll scream" I threatened.

They seemed to hesitate before a dark laugh came from the one who I didn't know his name. He was the guy who was brave, the one who put himself forward unlike his friend Josh who waited, "You really want to try that?"

Josh tugged me toward him and before I could get a word out, covered my mouth and all I could let out was a muffled gasp. 

I probably should have run instead of talking back. Although I wasn't to concerned, I had heels on. I could easily stab them.

"You see sweetheart, you're weak, you're pretending you don't like this but just wait until we have you moaning"

I blinked several times before pulling my head back  so my mouth was away from his hand for just a minute before biting down deep into Josh's hand. He let out a cry and let me go and I stumbled back but saved myself on the railing.

The nameless man stared at his friend in shock before looking to me with narrowed eyes, "Little brat" He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist sharply before I heard the door open.

"I'm giving you two seconds to let my girlfriend go or you'll be buried in the ground" His voice came out low and dangerous and I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.