Damn... maybe I was a bit harsh on the girl. She was just offering. I let out a small sigh, I needed to cop on, I should probably get up and go apologize.

I took another drink  before slowly putting it down on the bar table when my eyes came in contact with someone. My brow furrowed when I saw Nick at the bar chuckling with the bartender before taking two Jager-bombs off him.

My eyes went down to all the drinks that were now empty next to him. He was here with someone? He sat back on the stool, spinning around to watch the dance floor. His eyes lit up when he found someone and he watched them... with lust in his eyes.

Oh?

My eyes roamed to the dance floor and she wasn't hard to spot. My eyes widened and my heart stopped for a minute. The girl I had missed, the girl that had made me weak stood there, dancing with some stranger.

She still looked like perfection... like a god damn angel. A stubborn annoying one but that was besides the point.

Was  she not here with Nick?

I watched in anger as the man grinded against her and the unsure look that was on her face disappeared. She seemed woozy... she was drunk. My eyes darted to Nick in anger who just watched them in surprise.

Don't tell me he was scared to get the man away from her.

When I looked back, I wanted to pound the guy to the ground. He whispered something in her ear and her face went a light red before slowly beginning to glide his hand up her dress. I couldn't stand it...

I got up and stormed over before colliding my fist with the man's face. I could almost hear a crack as he fell to the ground holding his nose. 

I hadn't even realized I had basically run over here.

Oops.

 Milan looked to the man in surprise, blinking rapidly and just before she could look back at me I tugged her away from the center of the crowd. 

There were way to many perverts here, to look at her in such a short dress, to put her body out like that made me... jealous... mad..I didn't even know anymore.

She had made it clear she didn't need me, I shouldn't be doing this. I should have just told Nick to go over to her, but I couldn't.

I needed to touch her, feel her, hold her. I missed her way to much and to see her smile again warmed my heart. This stubborn girl was really bad for me...

She began dancing into me but I did nothing. Her eyes suddenly landed on Nick at the bar and she froze up, she thought I was Nick. I shook my head with a sigh, she needed to be more careful.

I needed to see her cheeks heat up again, I needed her surprised reaction. The reaction that always satisfied me when I teased her. So without warning I leaned down and whispered in her ear "I've missed way more than just your body"

I could hear her almost gasp and it took her a moment to robotic-ally turn to me. When she glanced up at me, her eyes widened as if she didn't believe I was here. Her cheeks were a rosy red color and I couldn't  help but smile at this.

"Xander" She breathed out and I gave her a soft smile.

"Hi"

She blinked rapidly as if I was about to disappear if she continued doing it. Suddenly an arm wrapped around Milania's waist, tugging her backward.

"Are you bothering my date?" My eyes wandered up to Nick. So the pest had actually returned. "Date?" I questioned, "Since when is it normal to let your date dirty dance and get felt up by another man?"

He shot me a look and I could see Milan drop her eyes. He tensed up and growled lowly, "You better get out of here. I don't know why Millie quit working for you and I don't care but it's clear she wants you gone" 

My heart throbbed at that before pausing.

Did this dirt bag just call her Millie? Nuh-uh. Nope. No way. Not allowed. Too far.

If there was one thing that belonged to me was the name Millie. That was our thing. I don't care if I was getting worked up over a damn name it felt wrong coming from his mouth.

"Please don't tell me a butler is your new master" I scrunched up my face in disgust, eyeing the arm he had around her waist. I just wanted to pull her from him and hold her. I wanted that arm to be mine, holding her securely.

She didn't respond.

"I'm not her master" Nick shook his head, "Nor am I a butler anymore. What I am is a changed man, the type of man a woman like Milania needs"

"I see you more as a woman than a man" I shrugged, "You got that feminine side"

He glared at me with hatred.

I paused. This meant Milania actually had someone new to work for.. a new.. master.

I gritted my teeth and swallowed the lump in my throat. Nick must have thought it was something to do with him because he grinned victoriously.

"Who do you work for now?" I glanced down to Milan who now was watching me quietly.  Still no reply.

"She works for-"

"Nick" Milania finally spoke, "Don't" He looked down at her in confusion but did as he was told. I narrowed my eyes, why didn't she want me to know. Either she didn't want me to know so I wouldn't know where she lived or because her new master was a creep and she didn't want me to murder him.

"Milan" I tried to soften my voice.

"She doesn't want you here. Get the hell out"

"This is a public place, Nicole" I nodded to him and Milania's eyes widened. She bit her lip and I grinned.She was suppressing a laugh.

"You want to watch your mouth rich boy" I raised my eyebrows when he said this, " Come... let's go Milan" He began pulling her away.

"I just want to go get a drink" She said quietly before hiccuping, "I need more drink"

....

She was drunk.

That's why she was laughing.

She's drunk.

"You let her alone on the dance floor drunk?!" I was furious now. What type of date was this? He glared at me.

He let go of her and walked up to me so we were face and face. He was only an inch smaller than me, "It's none of your concern!"

"You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" I growled, narrowing my eyes and his own widened. He was still a scared baby. I shook my head, how could Milania like a guy who couldn't protect her?

She didn't need protecting most of the time, she could handle herself. Times like this though.. you needed to keep an eye on her.

"The main thing is, Xander, she doesn't want you. She never wanted you. I'm who she wants.  If she didn't like me why would she go on a date with me?" He grinned.

I stayed silent. Why  would she? Did she actually like him....

I blinked momentarily. Had she really moved on? Of course she had. I went to look at Milan to see her reaction, I would be able to tell by her face.

"Where is she?" I said out loud, not really aiming the question at anyone. Nick turned around in surprise and groaned in realizing she was gone.

A drunk Milania on her own was a very bad idea.