Part Two: Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

"So like every other club?"

I grinned when I saw him scowl at me from the corner of my eyes. It wasn't long before we reached the place and I quickly pulled into the parking lot. I got out of the car and groaned internally at how slow Ger was.

I didn't complain, I just watched in boredom until a few seconds later he was finally out so I could lock the car. He eyed me and I cocked an eyebrow in question.

"You okay?"

"What do you mean am I okay?" Why was he asking this out of nowhere.

"Dude, you appeared of the radar because of some chick. What type of guy goes away for a bit because of a girl?"

"Do you want to shut up?" My voice came out slightly more aggressive than I expected, "I just need some drinks" I shook my head before walking on with a sigh. He quickly followed me .

We entered the place and I looked around. This was probably a bad idea. I made my way to the bar and looked back to Ger before letting out a sigh when I realized he was already gone. I didn't even want to know what he was getting up to. 

I sat on a stool, watching as the bartender served others before finally coming to me. I guess he understood when people were stressed because he gave me a sympathizing smile which I wanted to roll my eyes at but instead did nothing.

I ordered my drink and he was gone one second then back straight away. "Thanks" I slid the money to him and he took it, "Keep the change" It wasn't much change, even if it was it wouldn't matter.

I took a sip before spinning around on the stool, taking in my surroundings. My eyes snapped to a blonde girl who was dancing, doing slut drops now and again. All the while she was making eye contact with me.

She slowly stood up, making sure to pop her behind out before strutting over to me in a 'sexy' manner. "Hey there" She purred and I nodded my head in a small greeting. She glanced at the stool next to me before sitting down in it.

She crossed her legs over, raising one so high, purposely wanting me to see her panties. Pink... 

My eyes flicked back up to hers and I realized she was biting her lip, staring into my eyes. I arched an eyebrows, waiting for her to speak.

"Aren't you just a tall cup of perfection... I just want to ruffle my head through that gorgeous messy hair and ugh your body. How big is it?"

Well she got straight to the point. I knew what she was asking when she said how big is it... I hesitated. Maybe this would help... she was the type of girl the was into a one night stand, it was clear.

This could help, make me forg-

No.

"Big" I just answered before taking another sip of the drink.

"I know where a bathroom is" This girl was seriously throwing herself at me.

"I do too" I commented and she frowned.

"I'm basically offering you a blow job... are you seriously declining it?" She stared at me in surprise and I just shrugged, "Come on, I might even let you take it further" She winked before dropping her eyes to her.. lower area.

She slowly glided her hand down there but I stopped her.  A bright smile grew on her face when she saw me grab her wrist, thinking I was into it.

"You're one of those girls who think every guy wants you in this place" I chuckled, shaking my head, "They don't want you, they just want what's under your dress. Don't be so cheap" She stared at me in shock before storming off in anger.