Chapter 10

You slowly awoke, noticing a lack of heat near you; Dio wasn't lying next to you. With a groan, you pushed yourself up and squinted, taking a quick look around the room. This was somewhat predictable given this was Dio.

With no sign of Dio hiding in the darkness, you walked out into the hallway, seeing Dio strangely posed and a star birthmark was finally revealed on his left shoulder.

"D-Dio...?" You managed to stutter, still feeling groggy and your throat dry.

He jumped slightly at the sound of your voice but soon regained his cool, turning to face you to speak softly "Ahh... ______, darling, I see you came looking for me?"

You blushed slightly at being called "Darling" but you nodded, not feeling the need for a spoken response.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you awoke but it seems things are about to get interesting." He apologised, making his way towards you before gently planting a kiss on your forehead.

"What do you mean by that...?" You mumbled, you felt like the answer may be a bit too much to register considering you just woke up but felt like you needed to ask.

"I'm going to destroy his bloodline." Dio stated bluntly, looking at you with a cold, intense stare.

Suddenly, you snapped your head up and stumbled back a few steps, Dio gave you a confused stare "______, what's wrong?"

You stammered before quietly asking "Wha... What's that behind you?"

Dio gave you another look before cautiously looking behind him.

It was The World. It was his stand.

"Wait..." Dio quietly mumbled, looking back at you "You can see him?"

You nodded again.

Dio remained quiet, suddenly he quickly pointed at you, looking back at The World; it nodded, quickly charging at you, you quickly shielded your face with your arms.

The only sound to be heard was a metallic clang.

You looked up to see a creature stood in front of you; the creature had no feet, it only stood on points and had points for one of its hands. The one point held a shield while the other arm had a sword replacing what would've been a second point for a hand. It's head was covered by a metallic mask, much like a helmet a knight of old would've worn; where the back of the helmet would have been was replaced by long black hair which flowed all the way down to just above it's "feet". It wore something adjacent to a toga to cover the rest of its body. It was all very impressive once you looked past the initial fear.

It appeared to have stopped the other creatures attack.

"Ah... I assumed as much." Dio muttered walking up to the second creature "It appears you have a stand."

"A what?" You asked quietly, looking up at both "stands" that were looking down at you.

"A spirit based off your fighting spirit... It appears that a lot of people have suddenly developed one..." He explained before motioning up to his "This is, The World... We should name yours."

"Hm..." You pondered as your stand looked down at you "How about... "The Justice"?"

(OK so your stand name was inspired by this song https://youtu.be/Fcq-b-ubP2A I would put it in the media thingy but now it makes you search up the songs instead of putting in the URL and this song doesn't show up so that's dumb.

EDIT: Special little shout out to StarrkValentine! He's currently working on a Bleach and One Piece fanfic and is also working towards a JJBA fanfic. He's basically the reason I started writing this so I kinda owe him one I suppose ^ω^
~Jessie Joestar)