Chapter 3

You had continued to sit up till about 6 am before falling asleep again. The night had been full of thoughts rushing through your head, including the gravity of the situation you were in. You had thought for so long and caused yourself so much stress it had exhausted you enough to pass out.
You ended up sleeping through the entire day.

During this time Dio had visited your room.

Some time after you had passed out, Dio had decided to visit you again. Strolling confidently through the corridor of the old mansion he had taken over. When he reached the room, he had noticed the short man closing the door of your room and returning to the seat across from your door. Dio did not know the name of the man and honestly? He didn't care. The man's role here was to ensure no one escaped and that was it.

"You." He called out, making the small man jump. "What's she doing?"

A moment of hesitation before the man answered "For several hours she was doing nothing but stare at the wall... it appears the woman has fallen asleep."

"Hmm... I'll see." Dio mumbled, quietly opening the door and seeing you, still sat against the wall but slouched, your head drooping down. "How on earth can you sleep like that?" Dio mumbled to you, knowing there would be no answer. He turned back to the door, calling out to the man once more "You." he gently picked you up "Pull back these covers for me."

The man saw no need for a verbal reaction and silently pulled the quilt on the bed back enough for Dio to lay you down properly.

The small man spoke up once Dio had pulled the covers back up over you "So... you're being nice to this one?"

Dio chuckled darkly "What are you talking about? I'm always nice."

Once Dio stated his obvious lie, he turned to leave the room and motioned for the man to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Its a short chapter I know but I needed to do something from Dio's perspective if just once. :D)