Chapter 9

You had soon fallen asleep after posting your goodbye, knowing you would receive a flurry of worried messages and a barrage of notifications. It didn't take much for you to fall asleep, considering all the thoughts running through your mind.

You were sleeping peacefully, no dreams of any type, just peaceful black and silence.

Until you were awoken by your door opening. Given the lack of consideration for your poor feminine needs of sleep forever, you assumed it was Dio. You shut your eyes and attempted to imitate sleep.

"...______, I know your awake, no normal person sleeps with their eyes shut that tightly." Dio muttered, sitting himself down on the side of your bed.

"And I thought I was a good actor, damn you drama teacher." You chuckled, pushing yourself up and rubbing your eyes.

"I'm sorry to wake you but I need to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see." Dio mumbled, pushing away your covers and picking you up. You seemed so small compared to him, it was kinda weird.

Without any further explanation, he carried you towards the room where you had discovered his not so little secret. You started to question it, wouldn't it be more like a titan secret? Seemed like a better way to describe it.

Your thoughts were interrupted by him placing you down a bed, this bed was somehow much bigger than the one you had became so used to in the span of... a week? How long had it been? You figured it didn't matter too much at this point, you were in too deep to really care abo-

Wait.

You were placed on a bed, on Dio's bed.

You couldn't help but blush, did he want to...?

"Hmm~?" Dio was the one to interrupt your train of thought this time, with his antagonising tone butting in "Why are you blushing? Don't tell me, you thought that was on my mind? Oh, you pervert~"

You felt so dumb. It had been less than a day of technically being with Dio and you immediately thought he would...

"As much as I would love to take you almost immediately, I have some respect for the lady." He chuckled darkly, lying down and dragging you into his bare chest "For now, this is enough... right?"

You simply nodded, too embarrassed to say anything else.

You looked up but it was hard to see Dio's face properly so you shuffled back a tiny bit and looked at his torso. He was so muscular, it was almost ridiculous. You started to trace your fingers his chest, curious about the crevices between the actual muscles, which were almost solid.

Dio hummed softly to feeling this, it seemed to be calming for him. You shuffled back into him. Admittedly, despite the fact he was covered in muscles, it was strangely comfortable.

Dio shifted around slightly, moving his hand to softly dig his fingers into the back of your hair.

It was strange, this man had kidnapped you, made sure you knew he was dangerous, yet... you felt so strangely at peace as you fell asleep once more.