"NO JACKSON PLEASE!" I cried. "You see Harry. You should of done this to her a long time ago. She wouldn't have to suffer the pain like she will now. She's gonna be living the rest of her life getting use to this. All because you couldn't save her." Jackson said darkly as an evil smirk was across his lips. Harry gave him a death stare before he began to yell harsh words at Jackson.

"YOU GET OFF MY GIRL RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Harry yelled as I heard him struggle. "ALLIE FIGHT! FIGHT BACK!" Harry screamed as Jackson pulled down my shorts. I kept on sobbing as Jackson smirked and began to kiss my body. I tried to claw at his face but his free hand grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head.

His hips began to grined on mine and I let out a yelp as he did it too hard. "Jackson stop!" I cried out as I tried everything to escape but he was too strong and heavy. "We gotta have a good show for Harry though don't we?" Jackson said innocently before he harshly pressed his lips on mine. I made a face of disgust as I tried to pull away but that only made Jackson press harder.

I let out a whine as he moved his hips along with mine. "JACKSON IM GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU!" Harry yelled before Jackson grabbed my excuse of a shirt. I let out a squeal as he tried to tug it off my body but I refused to let him do that. I pressed my back as far into the bed as I could, causing Jackson to angrily hit me.

"Stop that." He hissed before he roamed his hand around my waist as he kissed every part of my neck. I kept on sobbing as I wiggled my wrists like crazy but he kept squeezing every time. "Get a good look of this Styles." Jackson smirked as he turned around to look at him before he looked back at me.

My eyes widen in pure fear as I saw Jackson's hand grip my underwear. "No!" I screamed as I wiggled my legs like crazy. "Enough!" He yelled as he back handed me. My face whipped to the side by the impact before I let out a whimper. "You f***ing messed with the wrong guy." I heard Harry say roughly before groaning sounds were heard. Jackson's lips disconnected with mine and he gasped as he turned around.

His eyes were wide and I took that as my chance to rip my wrist out of his grasp and I punched him straight in the jaw. It didn't affect him as much as I thought, but it did enough to get him to fly off me. He quickly glared at me as he held his jaw with his rough hand. His look scared me so badly as my eyes were widen. "You freaking b****." Jackson yelled before he pinned me down and punched me in the jaw.

Suddenly a gun shot was heard as soon as Jackson grabbed my underwear and held me down by my stomach. We both froze in place and a gasp fell from my lips. Harry. "HARRY!" I screamed as I turned my body to see if I could see him but I didn't. Jackson slowly got off me and he looked down curiously before his eyes widen. "Sh**." He muttered before he crawled off and dragged me with him.

My eyes widen in amazement as I saw Harry stand up while letting out a deep breath. "You dare freaking touch her again, I'll shoot your damn brains out." Harry threatened, bruises suddenly appearing on his face. I looked down quickly to see a lifeless Caleb on the ground with a pool of blood by his back.

"I already touched her a lot styles. More then you have. And it will continue." Jackson smirked. He's so sick. "Go on, shoot me. If you do I'll shoot your girl just as fast." Jackson said before he pulled out a gun and pointed it at my hips. I gasped as I jumped at the cold object against my bare skin and I quickly looked at Harry for help.

Harry's eyes widen as he looked at the gun pointed at my hip. "She was always meant to be mine styles. You just can't handle the fact since you're sick in the head. You're just as messed up as I am. But you, now you're different. You love Allie. You crave her. You're nothing without her. You have a promise to keep. But you used that as an excuse to abuse her. I saw the bruises on her. You are possessive. Even if you promised her freedom we both know you were never going to give it to her. And why is that? Well, it's because you can't let her go. You freaking have OCD. You are obsessed with her now. You can't afford to loose her. You'll loose your mind if you do." Jackson said as Harry's eyes darkened.

"Give her up Harry, you loose." Jackson smirked as his grip on my upper arm tightened. "I never loose." Harry says lowly as he shakes his head. "I guess you're always forgetting the fact that I'm never going to kill her." Jackson said before he lifted the gun and shot Harry in the arm. I screamed again as my eyes widen and I felt weak in the knees.

"HARRY! NO!" I sobbed as I saw him fall to the ground with his eyes closed. "HARRY! I screamed while I tried to reach for him but Jackson just laughed and grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest. "He's gonna die baby, deal with it, you're mine now." Jackson smirked as he looked down at me. "I hate you! You're a monster!" I cried as my angered blue eyes stared deep into his.

"I know." He chuckled before he aimed the gun back at Harry. My eyes widen as a gasp came out. His grip on my waist tightened as he loaded his gun and stared viciously at Harry. "Say goodbye to your precious girl Harry. After all, I'm going to kill you right now." Jackson said as a smirk was on his cruel lips.

"Not on my watch." A familiar deep voice came from the other side before I heard a gun shot. I squealed as I saw Jackson drop to the floor with blood seeping from his shirt. His gun dropped by his side and tears fell from my eyes as I trembled. I quickly looked back up to see who killed Jackson and my eyes widen as I saw my dad.

"Dad." I choked on my own word as my heart melted at the sight of him. "Oh Allie." He sighed before I ran to him. "DAD!" I sobbed as we crashed into each other's arms and I hugged him as tight as I could. "You're here, you saved me. I missed you so much." I sobbed as my arms never left his waist. "Yes, I'm here, I'm here babygirl. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." He whispered as his hand stroked my hair.

"How did you know I was here?" I whimpered as I looked up at him. "Me and Harry came up with a plan. We've been talking Allie. Everything is ok now. You're safe, Jackson's gone. I'm here." My dad said as he stroke my cheek with his thumb. "Harry." I gasped before I turned around and saw Harry laying lifelessly on the ground. "Harry!" I screamed before I cried harder and kneeled beside him.

"Harry, look, we did it, we're ok." I said as I grabbed his face and held it in my hands. "Please tell me you're ok." I said before I sobbed. "Harry." I whimpered before I buried my face in his neck. He let out a moan and I gasped as I looked at him. "Harry?!" I quickly looked up at my dad to see him kneel down and scoop him in his arms. "We need to go home right now before anything else happens." My dad said as we both stood up. I looked over at Harry and nodded my head, feeling relieved that he's even alive.

"Put your shorts on sweetie." My dad mumbled. I gasped as I looked down, completely forgetting I was in my underwear. I quickly ran to the bed and grabbed them before sliding them on. I quickly followed my dad and held Harry's hand as we walked up the steps. "Close your eyes for me angel. Just hold onto Harry's hand." He said as I nodded my head and squeezed Harry's hand. I quickly covered my eyes with my free hand as I followed blindly.

I didn't want to see the image in the living room because I knew it would haunt me forever so I forced myself not to peak. I let out a gasp as I felt the cold air greet my skin, telling me that I'm out of the house and I'm free. I quickly opens my eyes and smiled as I looked around. No more  jackson. I'm going home with Harry and my dad.

We ran to the car before my dad gently put Harry in the back. I quickly sat with him and held his hand as he rested his head on my chest. "I'm here harry, I'm here." I whispered as I stroke his hair. He kept groaning as my dad started the car and quickly drove out of the horrible place.

"We're safe harry." I whispered as tears streamed down my face. I will never live life the same way ever again. But I'll be ok, as long as Harry and my dad are with me.

This isn't the end I promise! There are a lot more chapters coming. What do you guys think?