The Alpha's Pregnant Mate- Girls Day Out- Part 2

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

My temper began to rise and I stormed out of there, before I killed this son of a Bitch. I ran into the  forest that was nearest to the mall and shifted into my wolf, not caring if Miya and Alexis were searching for me. I ran as fast as I could until I reached a meadow. I laid down, exhausted from the run, with me cuddled up against a tree that stood in the middle.

Was he still seeing Megan even when I was around? Is that why he didn't come to bed last night? How can he do this to me. Every question I had made me think the worst case scenario which made me sob. In wolf form I probably sounded like I was dieing. I thought everything was gonna be good between us. How could this happen?

Minutes later, I began to get sleepy so I gradually closed my eyes. Right before my droopy eyes could even close I heard a twig snap a few feet from here. I became on high alert and got into a fighting stance. I waited for a couple of seconds before a man that looked exactly like Zach came out from behind a tree. 

" Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Just passing through." He said while handing up both his hands to his chest, his palms facing me. " Your my brother's mate aren't you." He asked coming closer until he was plopped down next to me. I nodded my big wolf head to answer his question seeing as I couldn't talk since I wasn't officially part of this pack." Shift. It will be easier to talk." I nodded my head no, hoping he would understand that I didn't have spare clothes with me. " Oh. You don't have clothes. Here use my shirt." He said while taking his white t-shirt off and holding out to me. I hesitantly took it from him and went behind a tree to shift back and change. Once I shifted back, I put the shirt over me and it fell about mid-thigh. I got out, embarrassed seeing as I didn't have a bra or an underwear on. I sat down next to him, careful as to not have any lady parts showing.

" You know my brother is looking for you." He said trying to lift the awkward tension.

" Oh" was all that came out my mouth.

" Wanna tell me whats wrong. I'm a great listener." He said with a huge grin. I chuckled at his silliness and then told him how he was having sex with Megan, and how he acted cold towards me.

" My brother has a pretty hard exterior. That's probably why he was a little cold. I don't think the news he received yesterday were all that great. Just give him some time. I know he's nice to you and all but sometimes when he gets to his old mean self towards others, he kinda forgets who someone is and snaps at them too. It's been like that ever since my father died." 

" I was trying to comfort him and that still doesn't give him a reason to have sex with Megan." I said while fidgeting with my hands and holding back tears.

" Let me tell you a story. A couple of years ago my father said I was going to be Alpha. I trained so hard for it and on the Alpha ceremony he gave it....to Zach. I was mad for so many years but I learned to accept it. What I'm trying to say is maybe you should accept the fact he USED to have something with Megan. I'm sure my brother has not even looked at Megan or another woman with lust since you came here. I know him, he loves you too much. " He said looking at me with a small smile.

" Thanks for listening and helping me understand. But I think I'm gonna give him the silent treatment for being mean towards me." I said with a giggle and he laughed. " Can we go to the house now, it's getting dark and cold." I said with a slight shiver. 

" Come on then." He said with a bright smile. He put his arm around my shoulder as a friendly gesture and we walked out of the woods towards the parking lot at the mall. Only a couple of cars were parked there. We stopped in front of a red Mercedes Benz and my jaw dropped.

" Do you like?" He said with a cocky smirk

" I actually do. But can we hurry I only have your shirt on. I don't want people to get the wrong impression."

" Okay then. After you Luna." He said opening my door. I got in and pulled my shirt down a little more  when it rose up from me sitting down. He followed suit and began the car.

-

When we got to the house he had his arm around my shoulders and started telling me some stories of Zach when he was younger. When we opened the door we stopped laughing when we saw how trashed the house was and an extremely angry Zach glaring at his brother.

Next thing we know I was being pushed behind a guard and Zach transformed into his wolf lunging towards his brother

-

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey how was it. I think this is a pretty good chapter but not too happy with the fight scene. I'm not very good at this since ive never in my life been in a fight and I dont like seeing fights so I wrote it based off a movie i saw when two chicks were fighting. Remember the sex scene might be the next chapter or the one after that. i am also going to give you info on wolf pregnancy.  Once this book is over I will do major editing. How awesome am I? I updated again for you guys .

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN/FOLLOW

-LOVE MARIA

The Alpha's Pregnant Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें