|/1\|

I took a sharp intake of air as I shot up from the bed in a cold sweat. It's funny, because in my dream the hot guy I've been messaging kidnapped me.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly, completely out of it. When I opened my eyes I had to force them shut again. Why is it so damn bright in my room?

I slowly opened my eyes again, adjusting to the light my room held. When I could see again I was in clear panic. It wasn't a dream. Holy shit, I was kidnapped. What the fuck happened to Charity?! Oh shit shit shit

I flung my legs off the bed, my feet meeting the cool wooden floors. They were a bright pale wood color. Birch probably. Maybe a good place to dance in. Nice and spacey. Wrong time to think about that.

The walls were painted a light blueish-grey color. There were canvas' hanging clearly painted of beautiful scenery. Lake and sunset, forest at night, etcetera. I wanted to know who did this because damn

The bed I was just in had dark grey sheets and the frame was white. There were two nightstands on both sides and a dresser across the room. I spotted double doors, which I opened to reveal a closet. There were some clothes hanging, but for the most part it was empty. 

Then there were two doors left. Hmm. Such a choice. 

I picked the one closer to me, revealing a nice bathroom. I almost fainted when I saw myself in the mirror. Holy cow, did I look gross. Bed head, bruise on forehead, smeared makeup. I need to take it off before someone spots me and shoots me thinking I'm a raccoon. 

I turned the sink on and washed my eyes and face, then took a towel beside me and dried my face off. When I looked back up my face was clear of makeup. I quickly looked away, forcing the thoughts away from me and left the bathroom. No time.

These clothes weren't mine, I'm one-hundred percent positive. He better not have changed me that sick son of a-

Before I could finish cursing the fucker in my head there was a knock on the door that made me flinch because I almost turned the knob to try to escape. 

Before I even answered the door swung open, hitting me and making me fall on my butt. Shit, that makes my head feel worse.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, I didn't know if you were awake so I just walked in since you didn't answer-" the girl rambled on.

"Who the fuck are you?" I interrupted, ignoring what just happened. She looked taken back a little and looked a little disappointed but just sighed. 

"I'm Gael." 

"Regan." 

"Wait, oh my god! I just noticed your accent!" She squealed. I made a face of annoyance. I get that all the time, and it's so irritating. Every person I meet says that. Everyone

"Yes." I shrugged and ignored her hand offering to help me up, standing on my own. Maybe a little rude, yeah, but could you blame me? I was just fucking kidnapped! 

"What accent is it? Oh, wait let me guess! British?" My eyebrows furrowed at her. Did she really think I would be all peppy and happy? "Scottish?" I glared at her. She was preventing me from finding places to escape. 

"I'll take that as a no. Australian?" 

"I'm fucking Irish!" I yelled. She jumped from my sudden rise of anger and fiddled with her fingers, looking anywhere but at me. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered. 

"It's just an accent misunderstanding." I shrugged although I wanted to hit her so I could get to work. I had to find Charity.