"Guys, this is Chester Bennington. He's my boyfriend."

"We know," Joe rolled his eyes, "He's been your boyfriend since eighth grade."

Mike blushed but his face was already red from the cold. Chester smiled.

"You must all be friends of Mike's. You should all come in, we can have lunch and then there's a game room if you'd like," Chester said.

"Um....hell yes," Brad said with a smile. Chester grinned and led the way back to the house.

"Mike, he's so nice," Rob whispered and Mike grinned.

"I know. God he's such a sweetheart."

They headed inside and soon all six of them were sitting in the game room with hot chocolate and blankets. Dave and Brad were playing air hockey.

"I have an idea!" Rob called, "Let's bet on who wins! The winners have to make the losers do something."

"Sounds good to me," Mike said with a grin. He took Dave's side along with Joe while Rob and Chester were on Brad's team. He looked at Chester who was wrapped up in a blanket and was clutching his mug of hot chocolate in his hands. He had an idea. Soon the air hockey match got intense. It was first to ten points and it was nine to nine. They all leaned forward. Both Brad and Dave were playing conservatively until Dave launched a full blown attack and scored. He and Joe celebrated while Rob and Chester looked slightly upset. Dave grabbed Brad and Rob.

"Alright you two. Snow down the back for you!"

Mike laughed as he grabbed Chester's hand and pulled the older man next to him. He leaned next to Chester's ear.

"You're not coming tonight."

When he pulled away, Chester was giving him a pleading look. Mike smirked and then followed his friends down the steps. Chester followed behind him with his head lowered.

"I don't think Chester's getting any tonight," Dave laughed. Chester's ears turned bright red and Mike smiled slightly before wrapping his arm around the older man's waist.

"No, he'll get some, maybe just not the way he wants," Mike said. Chester shot him a glance and Mike decided to tone it down a bit. He didn't want to make Chester look like a fool.

"You gonna help us shove snow down these guys' shirts or what?" Joe asked and Mike nodded and they stuffed the cold snow down his friends' shirts.

"Alright. Game of pool before we head home?" Dave asked, "if that's cool with you Chester?"

"Yea of course."

They all headed back upstairs and then Dave wandered over to him. Mike turned to him while Chester got the rods and balls out.

"Your boyfriend, not gonna lie, has got a nice ass."

"Well thanks Dave I'm sure he appreciates that," Mike rolled his eyes, "And I know he has a nice ass."

"You've got a nice ass too Mikey," Chester called. The guys broke out into laughter and Mike glared at Chester. Oh he'd be in so much trouble tonight.

"Should we play?" Brad asked and they nodded. They were just seeing who could knock the most balls into the pockets. Chester leaned next to him while he was lining up his shot.

"You can knock my balls anytime," Chester said with a grin. Mike choked and completely missed the cue ball. The guys burst out laughing and he glared at Chester who smiled sweetly at him before handing the rod to Brad. Mike had to get him back somehow. Chester took the rod back and lined up for his shot. Mike walked slowly around the table and stood right behind Chester, brushing his crotch against Chester's ass. He heard Chester's sharp intake of breath and he shifted slightly. Mike leaned down next to him.