"Crystal hurry up damn" she's decided to change into a different black dress. I pack up her shit for her. There's a knock at the door and I know it's Chris because he's playing a beat on the door.

"Chris stop" I yell out. Crystal slips on her Louboutins. We grab all the bags and walk out together. Trey takes Tyla's bag from her. Tyga and Chris split Crystal's bags in between then both.

I check out for us all before going to the cars. After loading them up, we begin driving to star island.

"Saying there she go looking like my future baby mama" Tyla sings out in unison with Jacquees.

"My baby the best number one in a nation yea I heard they hating but what they really saying?" We all roar out.

"When I come up to her front door saying" I sing out.

"Extra ass." Crystal says making us laugh. It doesn't take long to get there since its only a fifteen minute drive.

We arrive in star island. We drive over to the house and it's fucking beautiful. Chris stops outside I guess contacting someone inside the house. I text Markus so he can come out. We drive in when we see one of the security guards come out. He walks along side the cars and we park in the garage.

We hand our bags to security before making our way up to the party. It is fucking lit in here. I grab a red cup and poor some vodka and Coke inside it.

I walk through with my girls to the center of the party. I spot Markus right at the back in a closed off section. I walk through in that direction.

"Let em in" Markus says. He pulls the rope back. I enter and hug Markus.

"My g my g" I say as I let go of him.

"Aww you got shorter" he says to me.

"Fuck you my nigga" I say. He's already met my girls so he just greets them.

"Oh um Justin this is Nicole. Nicole this is Justin" he smiles at me and reaches out to shake my hand. I keep my composure and shake his hand.

"You gon' chill then Nicii?" Markus asks.

"Nah imma just yea"

"Alright" I give them a small wave before walking off with the girls.

"He's cute" Tyla whispers to me in a hinting sort of way. I roll my eyes and continue walking. I down the cup before putting it down.

Anything by Natasha Mosley comes on. Me and Tyla dance together whining. Crystal is too calm for this.

They are both tired within 20 minutes but I'm used to performing. I walk with them back to Markus.

"Back so soon?" Markus knows me.

"These lot are tired" I say pouting a little.

"Pop that lip back bitch" Markus says.

"Fuck off" Justin puts his cup down and stands up.

"Let's go" he says to me. I walk ahead of him back out to the dance floor.

I dance with him to whatever song comes on. He's good at keeping up with my rhythm. After about an hour I'm satisfied that I partied. But I am extremely hot in this black dress.