2: Answers

(Media picture of Xavier)
*Mario Ermito as Xavier*

Original Published Date: 10 December 2016

-edited-

Veronica POV:

The sound of Xaviers heartbeat put me sound asleep.

Through my detailed dream, I heard a delicate tap on the door. I slowly get up trying not to disrupt my peaceful boyfriends sleep. I opened the door slightly and there was a girl. "Hi." I say shyly.

"Open the damn door." I do as she told me and ran to the other side of Xavier.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Im, Xaya, Xaviers sister." I look at Xavier, and he gives me a half smile.

"Xaya, can you come back later?" He asks, trying to sit up.

She shrugged, and bumped my shoulder on her way out. "Well she's a charmer." I get back on the bed. "How come you never told me you had a sister?"

"I never got around to it?" He smiles fakely and holds my arm. "She doesn't like people. Even though you're my forever, she doesn't care."

"That's why you never mentioned her?" I ask.

"I guess. We were never that close. She's the youngest so, her thirst of power would never be fulfilled consider I'm dying and you're alive."

"Dying!?" I yelled. "Where did you go that night!? Why didn't you call!? Are you not going to answer me!?"

"I will. I am. There's a lot I haven't told you, but it was for your own good."

"So that's why you sent three guys and Oscar to bring me here?" I ask.

"Let me explain-"

"Then explain, Xavier."

"Okay. Full out truth?"

"Full out truth."

I stare into his blue eyes, and he smiles weakly. "I'm a Werewolf, with eternal life, but my pack was being att-"

"Did you just say you're a werewolf?" I say refusing to believe him.

"Yes I am, and you, Veronica Faith Anderson, is my mate."

"Mate?"

"My soul mate. You're my beginning, and my end. You're you're my life, and your my death. You're my everything, V."

I look at him, and I always was able to know when he was lying or telling the truth, and he was telling the truth. "You're half dog, and I'm your mate."

He looked so confused, causing me to be confused as well. "You believe me."

"Yes. I always could tell whether or not you're lying, but you're telling the truth. Why hadn't you told me sooner?"

"I was afraid you'd leave me, if I told you."

"Ya, but now you're leaving me." I tell him.

"I'm a Alpha, and with every Alpha that has their mate there is a Luna. That's you."

"Then how come on our second date you took me to go see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 & 2. Isn't that like feminine?" I ask.

"It is, but you wanted to see it. So we did-"

"Although you fell asleep and I ate the rest of your popcorn." We both laughed and it just doesn't seem like our relationship is going to end anytime soon. He told me about Oscar was his best friend and beta. He said that Jace, Mason, and Omar was his top enforcers, that he's able to. I hold power, they I haven't seemed yet, also this whole place was filled with werewolves, everything I needed to know.

I guess he saw right through my smile, or something, but he said, "We still have two weeks."

"Xavier," I cried at the thought of this, "what about your child that I'm holding?"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, and rested his hand on my belly. "What do you want to name it?" He asks.

"I hadn't really thought about it." I say as I tuck my lips in between my teeth.

"If it's a girl can you name her Heather?" He asks.

"No... but you can."

"V. I'm not going to be here, you're going to have to name it."

"No! You don't have two weeks, Xavier! You have like two hundred years! You're going to be there when we name our child! Okay!?" I hop on his lap and leaned in to kiss him. "Okay?"

"Okay." He smiled.

I laid down next to him. "Is that why you almost bit me before?"

"Ya. I was caught up in the moment, and I felt like I needed to mark you."

"Mark me?"

"Like bite you. Mark you. Let all the other werewolves know you're mines."

"See if you would've told me a long time ago, I'd be marked right now." I smile and kiss the corner of his lips.

"There's no point. If I mark you now, when I die it'll disappear."

"You're not going to die!" I yelled him.

"V. as much as I wish that wasn't true, I'm going to die. We need to face that fact. Okay?"

"Why are you dying?"

"I was shot with wolfbane." I kissed his lips and got out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"Out!" I closed the door behind me. I was so thankful that the doors had names on them.

I saw the door that read Oscar, and knocked. "Hey... did he tell you?"

"Yes about the werewolves thing and you have a title of a fish, then yes, yes he has." I smile and but he didn't find funny, causing my smile to grow wider.

"What do you want V.?"

"My mate, is dying. I know someone that can save him."