“Are you ok?” he asked, studying my face.

I nodded. “Uh, yeah…I’m ok” I smiled sheepishly at him.

“Who’s…this?” Aide asked, looking up to glare at Mase.

“Uhh…no-one. Just get him outta here, I don’t wanna see him” I said coldly, burying my head into Aide’s chest.

I won’t cry.

He doesn’t deserve to see me cry.

“No. Rox, please…listen to me. I…” He argued, moving closer.

I shook my head in Aide’s chest.

“She said leave” Aide said through gritted teeth. When did I become his friend…?

“Is this your boyfriend?” he asked, I could feel the anger in him rising. Stupid mate bond!

“Yes” Aide answered.

My eyes became wide and I made sure my barrier was up. He did not just say that! WTH!! Why would my boyfriend be a vampire? Wait…why was he cold? Is he a…vampire?

My blood ran cold. What if he is?! How could he be…? I decided it was time to use my nose…

I sniffed the air, apart from the burnt rubber and ash…there were 2 vampires in this room and CC was not in here…

My eyes became wider and I turned to Mase. “You’re a vampire?”

He looked down, nodding. “Yeah, I was turned when I left…where I stayed there were…”

I blacked out.

**

My head. Aw fuck!

I opened my eyes to see light! Light!

Am I dead?

Is this heaven?

Would I be in heaven?

I did eat my peas…

Nah I didn’t.

I blinked, trying to adjust to this place. My head hurt like hell. Memories flooded in my mind and I shot up from the bed.

He came back!

He’s a vampire!

What the hell?!

My eyes searched the room.

I was alone.

I pulled the covers from me and walked to the door, first looking down at what I was wearing, a white tank with white shorts.

What is this some hospital?

Hope not…

I had to because once I had a dream…

Flashback

I was running around naked wearing nothing but my baseball cap. My bare feet hit the ground hard as I ran for the closet.

It was in sight…

Laughter burst around me. I gave everyone the ‘finger’ making their laughs even harder.

My head hit the door and…

Flashback Over

I shuddered.

Eww!

I opened the door slowly and walked straight for the kitchen. I could hear bickering.

Weirdly enough…the kitchen was fine! It was awesome!