The date

That night I had a date with Jordan, He was so cute with his red checked shirt and black jeans, our date was at the beach...I don't know what he had planned but all I know is that I looked like a mess with my black shorts and black checked shirt. As I arrived at the beach it was almost sundown, there was a cute little table in the middle of the beach with candles on it and a plate, it was so sweet of Jordan to go through so much trouble just for me.

"Do you like it?" he asked, "like it? I love it!" I exclaimed. Everything was so amazing...It was almost perfect. First we ate some delicious food that he made himself, it was almost like we were at a restaurant, then at sundown he asked me to dance with him, he was such a great dancer it was the best night ever.

At about nine o'clock he took me to the park, I've always loved that park when I was little and I had always wanted my perfect kiss in that park who knew. He held my hand as we were walking. "I've never met a girl like you Brittany, you're special and I feel crazy about you" I blushed a bit but tried not to show. He turned to face me and I could see a sparkle in his eyes "I have been holding myself back from kissing you all night Brittany, I can't hold it in anymore" he said as he pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and kissed him, it was perfect everything I had wanted it to be. After the date he took me home, kissed my cheek and left.

Everything was perfect. That night Kat called me to know all the details, I told her everything. I heard a ring at the door and went to open it, Trevor was standing at the door with a worried look, I let him in and gave him a cup of hot cocoa which always calmed him down. "Brittany I need a friend to talk to" he said with a broken tone "You know you can tell me anything Trevor what is it?" I asked "My dad's buisness is running down hill, he might close the cafe'". Trevor's dad owned the cafe' were we used to go to everyday after school....The place were Jordan asked me out. "He doesn't have any money to pay his employees so he had to fire them" he said almost crying. I felt really bad for him "What if I come and help you guys everyday free of charge, I wouldn't mind" I told him with a smile. "You would do that for me?" he asked. "Of course I would!" I said

"it's a bit late shouldn't you be home by now?" I asked "My dad left town for a bit to go see some relatives I didn't feel like staying alone so I came to talk to you" he said "Do you want to stay over, it would be no trouble really, it's just me in here" I suggested "Seriously?? Thanks Brittany." That night we stayed up until one in the morning watching a movie, we ended up sleeping on the couch and woke up the next morning looking like a mess.