Chapter 1

N/A: I wrote this book quite some time ago. I came to revisit it and a wave of nostalgia hit me. So I decided it was time to edit this book. Thank you for all the support everyone.

~*~*~*~*~ Marie's POV
      I was beside the seashore. The weather was very warm. The sea was clear. There wasnt much people in sight but a young man. About my age I couldn't quite see the figure well. I squinted my eyes then realised it was my crush.

I smiled when I saw him running to me with open arms. I got up and ran towards him. My arms streched out wide. I felt butterflies explode im my stomach. He kept running and running untill he was near me.

I stopped dead on my tracks when I noticed he wont stop. Soon he passed through me as if I were a meat ghost. When I turned to look at him he was hugging someone else. That someone is not just any someone but... My bestfriend Elisha.

I felt tears sting in the corner of my eye as I looked at them, happy, so so happy hugging each other. I fell to my knees on the sand. I touched my face to discover I was crying. I sobbed and sobbed into my hands. I was well aware that I had no chance with him.

~*~*~*~
"Aaaaaahhh" was the first thing I managed to say when I woke up. Then I realized everything was just a dream. I looked at the bed next to me, my friend,Monica wasnt there. I looked around to see her standing on the door of our washroom. She had a toothbrush in her mouth. Her hair was pretty messy a sign that she had just woken up. "Wha ish happe-ing to yosh" she said in a gibberish way. "What did you say?" Even if I now what she was saying. I placed a hand on my ear showing her a gesture. She removed her toothbrush. "I said what is happening to you?" Splashing saliva and toothpaste on me. "Ewww. Could you like speak to me later when you're done brushing your teeth?" I said to her as I stood up and folded my blanket she just rolled her eyes at me.

I looked at the wall clock to see it was 7:00 o'clock. "oh my gosh! Monica were going to be late for our first class!" I exclaimed. I ran to my closet and took out some ripped jeans and and a sweat shirt. I immediately changed into them. When monica got out she was laughing. I furrowed my eyebrow at her in confusion. Why was she laughing? "Monica this is no laughing matter dumb ass!" I hissed at her. She kept laughing. "It's Saturday silly!" She said still laughing. I frowned at her.

"Well anyways since you're already dressed lets grab breakfast at the cafeteria." She said. "You're already hungry? You're such a hippo" I said together with a laugh. She rolled her eyes. "Im serious. Im kinda hungry and i know that you are too." She said "Fine lets meet up with the squad. Let me just text them." I said taking out my phone. "Ok, if you need me i'll be in the shower." She said walking into the washroom. " ok" i said.

I unlocked my home screen and looked for messenger. Looked for the group chat named 'squad'. I was happy to see that all my friends were online. I started typing 'guys lets meet at the cafeteria' after a few moments I didnt recieve a reply but a seen by all of them. This, I hate these type of people. I typed again 'could you guys like reply?'. Then this time they replied. 'I'll be there in five' Is what Gene said. 'Yeah yeah' is what Kirk said 'meet you guys there' is what Kira said. Well at least a few people replied even though I was expecting a few more.

"Monica!" I yelled. "What?!" She shouted from the shower. "They're already at the cafeteria!" I shouted again. "Ok! Im coming. Geez" she muttered under her breath. She was dripping wet when she was out of the shower. Just covered in a towel. " chop chop" I ordered. She glared at me and I laughed. "Look. Just chill. I know you're excited to see your crush and all, you gotta be patient." She said. Part of that was true. I wanted to see Francis. But part of me was excited to drink chillers with exploding pearls. Yum yum my favorite. "Blah blah" I muttered, she smirked.

"Marie!" She yelled at me. "What?" I said her hands at her hips, she looked disappointed. "You can't go out like that!" She said pointing at my jeans and sweatshirt. She was always a pansie, but I was sometimes thankful that no one had to call the fashion police. "What? This is fine, don't sweat it." I said coolly "Look at you. Were eating out. I told them that we'd eat at Cesils" She said looking through my closet taking out a tank top with a caption that says 'i hate everyone' and some jeans and a pair of high cut sneakers. I was kinda disappointed that we're eating out. I wanted to drink some chillers. I frowned. "Do i really have to get dressed?" I said with a frown. I was too lazy to get up and remove my clothes and then just dress up again. Takes up too much energy.

Well anyways I got up because of the death glare Monica or as I like to call her Mon was giving me. I snatched my clothes from her hands. "Good. Now I have to get dressed." She said. I knew Monica she would take ages to get dressed. She still had to put on makeup which she will force me to do as well... Trust me.

~*~*~*~

After a few moments of silence someone rudely barged in. I didnt have to look up to know it was. "Everyone ready?" Gene asked. I nodded Monica did the same as well. "Then what are you waiting for? A sign from God?" He asked jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes. "God Gene are you always this hyper?" I asked him as I got up and out of the bed. I took my sling and placed my Iphone and Ipad in I brought some mascara, lipstick,powder and some tissue with me as to Monica's order. Such a pansie.

"Lets go" Monica said. Me and Gene nodded at her. I was always fascinated by the way Monica dressed. She was so feminine her make up was always thick but looked natural. She was so good at making her outfits. Each one she went out with was unique as if it was her trend, her fashion.

When we got to the main entrance of the university the squad was there. Me, Monica, Gene, Kira, Laurence,Kurt,Francis my crush and most of all the girl in my dream Elisha. Monica obviously was the one who stood out of the crowd, she was overdressed. When I'm beside her I feel underdressed.

"Ready everyone?" Francis asked. I stared at him for a good few moments. He looked nice, always smiling, creative, funny, smart, cute and most of all kind. I really liked him he was Mr. Right. I always wish I could touch his palm, hug him and kiss him. These friends of mine aren't much of a secret keeper. They even told Francis that I liked him. God now I can't talk to him without feeling awkward. He seemed to not mind if I liked him. He still talked to me and stuff but I can't contain my self from blushing. He's just so cute. Well actually too cute. "Marie!" Monica said. At least I was pulled out of my thoughts. "Are you coming or what?" She asked. I simply walked up to her. "Yeah" I said coolly. As i approached the car I 'unintentionally' eavesdrop Elisha and Francis's conversation. "I'll need to go to the bathroom" Elisha said. "Ok I'll save you a seat next to me, ok?" Francis said "ok I'll be right back" she said. I felt jealous that they were so close but not lovers. I was confused and hurt at the same time. But anyways i tried thinking about the good side. Like someone out there would love me fully. I shook my head and continued walking.

We all went into Kirk's car. Among all of us, he was the richest. He had everything he wanted. If he wanted a car, he could get one anytime he wanted. I am sometimes jealous of him because he had everything. I nice house, a family, a car, and anything he could want in the world. Then the car started. I was seated at the middle part of the van Francis and Elisha were in front of me. We started to drive out of the parking lot. When there was this enormous rock on the road. Its just so happened that at the time of the incident, Elisha was standing up because she was reaching for the aircon vents. Then Elisha fell back and landed on Francis...

Then they 'accidentally kissed'

------------

N/A: whats do you think about my story? Please vote and comment what you think about it.

Untill next time.