A Savior in a Dark Place

A/N - Yeah I really suck at updating. I understand. Read. I'm thinking 3 or 4 more chapters.

(Erin POV)

I wake up to a door slamming shut and just want to curse everything away. I don't want to deal. I want to die, my parents are dead, and now my soul is too.

There is nothing I can do to change it, but I just feel numb and empty. Part of me feels like I should be mad, but I just can't bring myself to feel anything. Another part says sad, but I only feel alone.

I see a woman enter the room. She has curly brown hair and captivating brown eyes. She looks so nice, but I recoil into the sheets trying to hide myself. I won't get hurt again. I refuse too.

She smiles and sits at the edge of my bed. I sit up and scamper to the opposite end, assessing her threat level. I've never done that before, not once but everything is different.

She gives me a small smile and pats the area of the bed next to her. I shake my head 'no' vigorously. I see Draco and Harry standing in the door frame, looking at me confused.

"Something bad is about to happen." I mumble, loud enough for them to hear and understand me. Just then there was a harsh bang on the front door and I curled up in the sheets as Harry, Draco, and the woman left to see who was there.

I looked out the window and saw three men standing outside, wands drawn. My breathing becomes shallow and uneven as I look around frantically.

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" I yell to them as I hear the door knob start to click.

The woman rushes back into my room.

"WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE HERMIONE?" I hear Harry yell.

"Look out the window." I said meekly.

She peeks out of the drapes that covered the window partially and mutters something like "unicorn tits."
The woman named Hermione silently went downstairs, probably to inform Harry and Draco about our current situation.

"GIVE THE GIRL TO US AT ONCE!" I hear the voice from earlier scream through the door.

Should I kill them? I have the perfect snipers roost, they'll die before they know what happened. I bound downstairs, trying not to make any noise. Once the trio see me their eyes widen, Draco angry, Harry surprised, Hermione fearful, she probably knows what I plan to do.

"Tell them that I'm gathering my things. I'll open the window and knock them out for 12 hours. We will get enough time to escape to my parents old home. They'll never suspect I'll go back to a place that will cause me so much pain. My parents would want me to live, I'm doing this for them." I whisper to the crouching group.

Hermione is about to protest when Harry gives her a silent nod. Saying 'let her do this.' I smile and walk upstairs slowly, loud enough so they can hear me, slow enough so that my steps give the illusion of sadness. I'm actually really excited to knock people out. 

The new trio work on packing the essentials from the kitchen and rooms. I pull out my school trunk and open it, books, parchment and all kinds of crap is already in there, so I teleport a suitcase to the room I'm in.

I give Harry a thumbs up and I open my window as he yells "SHES PACKING HER THINGS NOW!" To mask the sound of the opening window.

"DON'T TRY ANYTHING POTTER! HURRY UP CHILD!" The man yells, he sounds like a dick.

I stick my hand out of the window, I can only get this many people in one shot without my wand. 'Out' I think and envision them falling down, passed out. A second later, all 12 bodies hit the pavement and I'm feeling a bit woozy.

"They'll be out for about 4 hours. We need to move quickly." I say trying to stand up, but falling over as my vision blurs.

(Draco POV)

I hear a loud crash and run into the room we put Erin's things in. I see the tiny girl lying in her suitcase at an odd angle.

"Erin!" I yell, rushing over to her.

"Ughhhhhh. W- what?" She asks tiredly.

"You can rest at the safe house. I understand I'm being an ass but like you said we only have 4 hours. So please keep it together until we get to your parents old house." I say sitting her on the bed.

She nods and begins packing, a bit slowly but we didn't unpack the majority of her stuff. I can help her later if needed.

I walk back to my room and Harry walks in, two trunks full of his stuff are in the hallway.

"Is she ok?" He asks, concerned for the young ones safety.

"Yeah, the spell wore her out. I don't think she used her wand! I've only heard of one wizard able to do that and he kept it on the down low. She's powerful Harry, real powerful." I say shaking my head slightly as I pack the rest of my things into my trunk and suitcase.

"Alright. I wonder why those guys were here for her?" He says about to leave, when I remember what the boy said to Erin.

"I think there might be a new Voldemort like person, only female this time. Remember how the boy started talking to a woman on the phone about Erin and what to do with her. Maybe Erin is the new you." I say turning away from my packing to look my shorter counter part in the eyes.

"Oh god. That poor child! We can't put her through that it's not fair. If there is a new dark one, she needs to be stopped. But why Erin?!" Harry says, turning around grumbling to himself.

He needs time to cool off, talking about Voldemort and his childhood always makes him mad. There's no use in trying to calm him down, he'll just start yelling and crying.

Once I finish my packing I put my stuff next to Harry's in the hallway and sneak into Erin's room. She's mostly done and we have 3 hours left, so we're good on time.

"Hey, need any help?" I ask, gingerly putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Can..... Can I talk to you about something?" She says quite nervous.

"Of course sweetie." I say putting my hands in my lap and sitting on the bed next to her.

"You know how there was a Dark one when you were younger. Of course you do, sorry. Anyway, I think there is a new female one, and I think she's after me. Based on how she's been trying to get a hold of me though, she either knows of my power or has a small following. Both are very good, because then we can take her and her group out of the picture quickly. I just need their names to take them out. Kind of like Death Note if you've seen it. All I need is a name, and if I focus enough I can kill them. Don't ask how I know this, get me a name, I get you a darkness free world." She says, with a surprisingly steady tone. I mean this woman probably got her parents killed, I would be shaking with anger.

I nod. "I'll try to get you that name, but for now work on packing the rest of your stuff." I say exiting the room quite shaken. 

Hermione comes up the stairs with two trunks of stuff from the kitchen and living room, and Harry comes down with 1 trunk from the library. They put the trunks with the others and come over to me. I shake my head no, giving the hint of 'later, not now.'

They nod and Erin comes out of her room with 1 trunk and one suitcase. We all grab some trunks and suitcases and I transport us to Erin's old home.