The Danger at Hoggwarts

A/N- Yes I'm late. Am I sorry? No. I have a ton of school work to do. I put grades ahead of everything.

I walk to the Enchantress portrait and whisper the password. I walk inside and my jaw drops. The room in gorgeous, green and silver all over the bookshelf on the wall full of potions books. Harry puts a hand on my back and nudges me forward. I stumble a bit and right myself.

"Look at the bathroom." Harry suggested. I walk over and my breath in taken from me.

The shower is big enough for two. I made a mental note at that. There is a large vanity and the bathroom is sparkling white granite. I run my fingers across the counter top, the cold, smooth rock under my finger tips.

Harry snakes his arm around my waist and I lean into him. There's a buzz of electricity flowing between us. The shorter of us lets go of my waist and looks at the shower.

"They enlarged it. I bet Mcgonagall had something to do with this." He smirked. I came up behind him and ran my fingers through his dark hair. He gulped and I laughed.

"I'm going to walk around the castle. See where my new classroom is." I say leaving the port hole made by the portrait.

The air outside my room is cold, like stepping in to a meat freezer cold. I continue to walk, thinking Mcgonagall cast a spell weird. Shivering a bit I turn the corner. The Room of Requirements is here. I remember back in Hogwarts Harry and I spent a lot of time here after my crush became my boyfriend. We broke up because the war had hurt him and he needed space, so I went to the muggle world.

I felt a hand grab my arm and before I could even scream I was pulled into the Room of Requirements. The hand was strong and I was strapped down to a table. I felt my pocket for my wand but it must have fallen out. The two men notice my feeling around in my robes and they put my hands above my head and my feet spread wide. Sort of like a demented star fish.

"Now Draco," said the ominous voice, gravely but normal pitched "we see you've made friends with the Chosen One. There is something peculiar in your blood and we intend to find out what it is. Now Zachary over here was the person who shot you." He gestured to his friend. I glared at him. "The bullet should have killed you, anyone would have died, but you didn't. The bullet was filled with a magical poison. Let's look at your blood now." He says taking out a long needle. He intents the needle into my elbow and took a tube full.

I was trying to channel the power I was given by the bullet, but couldn't get my enhanced strength to work, but it refused. They must have put a lock on them in this room. I wanted to just leave, that's all. Why wouldn't they let me leave?

"That's interesting." The strawberry blond said. I furrow my brow. "You have a different type of cell in your blood, it's something I've never seen. It's a cell of enhanced magic most wizards have 1 in their brain, but you have over 80 in just this tiny tube. I'm going to let you go now, you won't say anything because if you do your little boy toy will be injured, I wonder if it has to do with you fraternizing with The Boy who lived."

The straps were undone and I bolt out of the room. My head hurts and I walk back to my room.

Harry is on his bed, reading over lesson plans when I enter. He smiles and looks up. I kiss his raven hair and sit beside him after grabbing my plans. I read over them revising until I couldn't see straight. I lay back in bed and strip down to my underwear.

Harry blushes beside me as I slide under the duvet. I contemplate what happened with the RoR. I couldn't tell anyone, but I was dying to tell Harry. I need to figure out a way to tell someone with out actually telling them. This is more frustrating than getting a 5 foot paper to do over a weekend.

Harry strips down and crawls under the covers with me. Our chests touching, we entangle our legs and I put a arm under his neck and the other over his waist. He assumes the same position and fits his head under mine. We fall asleep with that.

I wake up with a Harry nuzzled in my arms. It's  the day before classes start and I am so very excited. The pure bloods have no doubt heard of me, a scary thought. I hope I'm a good teacher.

"That sorting hat ceremony is going to be a bitch." I whisper and Harry chuckles. He sits up and smiles into my eyes as I sit up as well.

"They're some things we need to go over to help you." Harry says. "Don't answer questions about the war. Don't be afraid to deduct house points. Don't pick favorites. Love your job." Harry says taking a deep breath in.

"Well ok then, that's wonderful." I say a bit sarcastically. "I need to shower." I groan getting up. Harry follows and when we reach the bathroom we both strip.

*Warning Smutty ish territory ahead. Yes I get most seasoned fangirls are laughing*

I shove him roughly against the wall of the shower. I had turned the water on with my Jedi mind tricks.

We kissed moving our lips to pace of the others. I start grinding our lower halves together in the cold water. He became hard, as did I. I licked his lip begging for entrance, he kept his lips closed and continued kissing.

I stop grinding our erections together. Harry grunts disapprovingly. I reach down and grab his shaft, which earns a gasp from my raven haired boy. I took advantage of this and slid my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance as I slowly pumped Harry. He turned into a moaning mess when I rubbed my thumb over his tip.

"Please Draco!" Harry moans. I start pumping faster and he releases onto our chests.

Harry drops to his knees and grabbed my hips. He starts licking pre-cum off my head earning a loud moan from me. He sticks my entire length down his throat and slowly bobbed his head. I entangle my fingers in his hair and push my dick down his throat, or at least I try.

Harry starts sucking on one of my balls while stroking my hard-on. I turn into a shivering mess.

"Please Harry! I need you!" I groan throwing my head back.

Harry takes me in his mouth and starts bobbing quickly while sucking. I let out a low moan as I cum into Harry's mouth. I kiss him and taste myself. We sit in the shower a while and then we get up.

*smut has ended*

We get dressed and go to the Great Hall for breakfast, hand in hand.