Actually Hogwarts

A/N-For my three readers I will continue to write. I'm sorry about the delay, I don't have an excuse I'm just lazy. I hate using derogatory language referring to gays. GAY OK!Read!

(Draco's POV)

I'm very proud of myself, and why shouldn't I be. I made the man who defeated the dark one nervous. Personally I think it's a damn wonder, hey I'm a asshole, but I'm a funny, gorgeous, asshole.

I smirk as I watch Harry try to conceal his hard-on, knowing I put it there in the first place. We get out to the front hall. I grab his waist and press him against me before apperating us to Hogwarts. I've always hated the feeling of apparition, the squeezing your lungs part is the absolute worst. You're about to pass out and then you're pulled back into the world again. It's like what I imagine going through a toilet would be like.

We end up in the Great Hall and I see Headmistress McGonagall walking to her position at the teachers table. Still on the ground I try to find a seat, it seems as though 50 people came to audition. I can't wait to watch them weep when they find out I've won. Headmistress clears her throat and I actually tune in to a headmaster speech for once.

"Welcome wizards and witches. Thank you all for coming to try your hand in potions. At the end of this only the fittest, most well trained, potions master will remain with a spot at Hogwarts. Well I have been watching too many muggle Reality TV Shows. Beyond the point only one of you will become potions master. We will meet in the dungeons in one hour. Good Luck." She ends with a smile, I swear she winked at me.

"This should be interesting. I didn't know so many people would show up!" Harry says, eyes darting around the room. "I can do it. Neither did I though, I didn't know so many wanted to deal with young brats." Harry gives me a 'excuse you bitch' look and I correct myself. "I mean lovely children. But you gotta admit, how annoying do you think it was to have the chosen one in your classroom. Or better yet the egotistical blond child who would not stop saying "My father will hear about this."" Harry laughs and I smile.

People look over at us and most express a expression of shock. I guess it is a bit surprising to see the Chosen One and the son of a death-eater, talking and even laughing with each other. That's when I smell the odor of too much cologne and know whose coming. Balise. Now we were friends in school yes. When I came out as gay, that was a whole other issue. He was on the side of the light, he said he wanted blood purity not death. The whole gay thing threw him for a loop. He hates us and he thinks I ran to the muggle world because of him. Out of all his jokes, that ones the funniest.

"Why if it isn't my least favorite fag, Draco." He says so spitefully you can almost see the words coming from his mouth. "Well if I'm your least favorite you must have a favorite. Let me guess your boyfriend, husband, maybe it's your wife." I reply grinning. His eyes open wide and his face contorts into rage. I see Harry shuffle closer to me. Worry in his eyes. "Oh look the Chosen Ones a fag too! Even better he's with Draco." He says cracking his neck. Then Harry jumps in, "And so what if I am? Just because you're a homophobic bastard, doesn't mean everyone else is. Look around doll, not many, if any are agreeing with you." I look at Harry astonished he could be so cold, and Balise is about to explode. "I think it's best if you just scurry on back to the bridge you've been living under. Shoo. Go on now." I say channeling the Sass gods into every word I say. Balise takes off out of the Great Hall with a huff and the people around us shower us with applause.

We all wonder over to the dungeons, minus Balise. Harry sits in a chair against the wall as we take our places. I'm stationed next to a woman named Gurtha, even though we all have separate cauldrons.

"Hello." I say with a genuine smile. "Hi." She says smiling back. I see McGonagall preparing to speak so I whisper "Good Luck." She states "And to you."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we shall begin our testing period by making a few potions. First Andometria, second Vestiserum, and third Flexus-Felix also known as liquid luck. There will be three parts to this testing situation. The first as I said potion making. The second is how you would handle students. The third is how you would teach a class. I have given you all the ingredients and how to make the potion You may begin." I look down and know which one I'll be doing first. Most would do liquid luck, since it's the hardest and they want to get it out of the way. I will do Vestiserum first, then Andometria, and lastly liquid luck. I need to get back into the swing of things.

I gather my ingredients and make a flawless Vestiserum. Then I make a lip bitingly good Andometria. Here's the real test. I pull my ingredients together and go directly by the book. Not by memory. The liquid luck is looking good. I'm the first one finished and bring my three bottles up to McGonagall.

She smiles and whispers. "I knew even years out of practice you would be the best of them all." I smile back and mouth 'Thank You'. Not trusting myself to be quiet enough if I chose to speak. I bring my chair against the wall next to Harry's and watch the others. Gurtha's potions are disasters. I wanted to help, but as I got up I saw McGonagall shake her head 'no'. I sigh as I sit down.

"You were really quick, how do you know you did everything right?" Harry says quietly. "Potions is like riding a bike, once you know it you know it. Trust me it was not easy trying to learn either, but now I know both skills." I say matching his volume. He looks satisfied with the answer and we go back to starring at the other magical beings.

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this extra long chapter. I'm so sorry if I offended you with the derogatory language. Gay is Ok. Obviously I support this is a gay fanfic.