The rest of the Potions test

A/N- sorry for being late again. I have no excuse I'm just working on a legitimate book that I hope to have published one day so I've been working on that so sorry. Read!

As Headmistress reviews the potions I see many very bad ones and few that come close to matching my skill level. Personally I think McGonagall has been watching too much of 'The Bachelor', if we made it we got a key with our name on it, if you lost you got nothing. After every key was handed out there were only 20 of us moving to Stage 2. Poor Gurtha never had a chance, I smiled sadly as she walked out.

"You will each get 1 hour to prepare for the next stage. How to deal with students. If you brought someone they can coach you," She looks directly at Harry and our now interlocked hands. "if not your on your own. Go to the room that has your name on it for privacy, your time begins now."

I rush off with Harry trying to find my room. When I open my door on the 1st floor corridor a puff of air hits me in the face. We rush in and close the door, when I win this will be my office, there is a mahogany desk with a green and silver chair, the room is small but comfortable. I look at Harry and see him looking at the office smiling.

"What?" I ask "I can just see you in here grading papers and asking 'why are they all so stupid'" I chuckle and notice there is a second smaller desk in front of me, probably where Headmistress will sit.

"Ok so what are the usual issues students bring to you Harry?" "Well for the younger ones they'll miss their parents or their friend will say something mean. That's when you have to be kind, compassionate, saying sweetie I assure you your parents are ok and you'll see them very soon. The older ones are complicated. Problems with boyfriends, grades, depression, pregnancy scares, they feel guilty about sneaking in alcohol. You have to have different emotions in that situation, just imagine it's your kid and go from there." "Awesome thanks, we still have 20 minutes left, anything you wanna do?" "Draco were on school grounds and you haven't gotten the job yet, then we can celebrate." "Ugh fine." I say like a whiny teenager.

We sit there and I pull out my phone, Harry raises his eyebrows. "What yes I have a cell phone, don't give me that look." He smiles and I put my earphones in and set a timer for 18 minutes so I can be ready 1 minute before whoever they are enters. I put on some My Chemical Romance and sink in to my chair, slightly bobbing my head to the beat.

They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you son
So they can watch all the things you do
Because the drugs never work
They're  gonna give you a smirk
Cuz they've got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine
Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

I look up and see Harry listening to his own music. His phone is flipped up so I can see he's listening to 'This is gospel' by Panic!At The Disco. I realize I've been staring at him for a while when the timer goes off. I quickly turn off my music, and put my phone away while ripping out my earphones. I shove them into my desk and clap so Harry knows he needs to move his cute booty. He gets up and moved to the wall behind me. I wait for a very long, stressful minute then the door bursts open. I hide my surprise as a small brunette girl enters the room.

She bursts into tears saying. "My... Mom and Daddy..... I miss them so much..... I want to go home!" I stand up from my desk and kneel down next to the little girl sitting at the small desk. "Sweetie, you'll get to see your parents soon enough. Break is just around the corner. Do you want to owl them, so you can talk to them." I say in a sweet loving voice. I almost jump out of my skin as the little girl says in one of the deepest voices I've ever heard state, "Draco Malfoy you have passed this portion of stage 2."