The Apartment

A/N: Hope yall like this chapter. Right... I own nothin I have no monies if you wants to sues mes. Enjoy!

(Harry's POV)

I wake up to the scent of lavender. The bright light is too much for my eyes so I close them. Until I feel something, or rather, someone move in front of me. I snuggle closer, the hospital is cold, and a depression has filled the air. I jolt up right expecting to see dementors, but instead I see a healer chuckling.

"What?" I ask, my eyebrows lifted, begging for a challenge. "You know he had the biggest crush on you in school." Pansy says looking at Draco. Draco sits up beside me glaring at Pansy. "Hey Drake! Long time no see. Enjoyed being a muggle?" She says sassily.

Draco's face contorts into an expression I can't read. "I'm ready for a change, but I liked it. I recommend you go. And never come back." Draco says smiling. Pansy rolls her eyes

"I'm here to escort you out, so let's get a move on." I get up and help Draco. Before long were packed and ready to go. "Bye Pansy." Draco says flatly, I wave. "Bye Drake." She says cheerily. "So where are we going?" I ask. "Can we make a stop by my flat. I need to pack and pay the bill." "Sure."

---------
(At Draco's flat)
Appiration is fun, but I hate being nearly suffocated. Draco begins packing. "Can I help?" I ask looking around at the nice flat. There are windows every where, the interior is mostly green and silver though. 'Guess he couldn't let go of his Slytherin past.' "No. I really don't have too much to take with me."

A few minutes have passed when the answering machine buzzes. A deep male voice says "Look Drake, I really am sorry. I was drunk, when I woke up I felt awful. Please forgive me. Love, Andy." 'Well that's one shit boyfriend' When Draco heard that he sat on the couch and started to sob.

I walk over and put my arm around him. "Shhhh. It's ok, It's gonna be ok." Draco leans into me, and I support him. "Do you want to tell me?" Draco nods his head 'yes'. Draco took a deep breath and wiped his eyes. This story must be bad.

"The night I was shot I caught my now ex-boyfriend cheating on me." He swallowed hard and looked at me with stormy gray eyes. 'How could someone ever hurt him, he's so beautiful.' I tightened my grip on his shoulder to let him know I was there for him.

"I was at the bar trying to forget when......this......guy" He starts sobbing and I hold him close. I kiss his forehead, and he wraps his arms around me. Even though it pains him he continues speaking.

"He brought me to an alley way, took out a gun and told me to strip." He says, fingers tightening to my shirt with each word. "I kicked him and ran. He shot me and that's when you showed up."

I don't know what to say. There are no words that describe how sorry I feel. There are not enough words how much I want that guy to rot in a cell. Draco gets up and puts on a weak smile. "Well I'm done packing we can go now." "Are you sure, we could stay a little longer." "I'm positive I want to leave this life behind and restart my old one." "Let's go then" I say holding Draco's hand. Then we apperate onto the door steps of my apartment.