Teaching future demons, I mean delightful children

A/N- Yeah I'm back. I'm so worn out from Judo so why not write fan fic. Read on.

I woke next to Harry, sunshine pouring through the window. I wish I could sit in bed all day but my job calls. It's not that I hate my job, quite frankly I love it, but some little bastards make me wish I could kill them. The worst one is in Gryffindor, a 5th year with spiked up red hair, and kind gray eyes. This child was anything but kind. I paired him up with a Slytherin (I ship it) with auburn hair and piercing blue eyes, they fought fucking constantly. I've deducted around 200 house point from those two misbehaving alone.

I shove the covers aside and step out of bed, the cold assaulting my skin like tiny needles burring themselves into my exposed flesh. I sprint to the bathroom and turn on the shower to extra extra extra hot, because fuck it's cold. As I step into the steaming water, I feel all my pain melt away.   I lather up and wash my hair, I try to stay in the water as long as possible, but I hear Harry groan. I have to step into the arctic that is the bathroom, out of the nice hot shower.

I jump out of the shower and race to the closet, throwing on clothes and my heavy robes I exit in under 5 minutes. It usually takes me 30 minutes to get dressed, but being cold speeds the process up quite a bit.

I peak into the bathroom after coaming out my platinum locks. I peck Harry on the lips and rush down to break fast, wanting to be early and get the best food. That's when I felt a tug on the back of my robes and was whisked away back into the Room of Requirements. I see the man, and the man who tried to fucking rape me standing there again. The bitch named Zachary smirked at me and I tackled him. Putting him in a choke hold until he passed out. The other man put a stunning spell on me and put me on that table again.

"My my... You're an ill tempered one." He said as I glared. "Let's talk about your blood, you see the type of cells you have are magic cells, as I said earlier most wizards only have one, I estimate you have over 10,000 throughout your body. This being said if you ever unlocked your full potential, or even just half of it, you could destroy the world with a snap of your fingers. I have no idea how to stop you from building up your power, so I would like to train you." "The fuck do you mean old man? What's the bloody catch?" I ask practically spitting venom.

"Dear boy all I want in return is for you to guarantee our safety once you've reached your full potential." He said with a smirk.

"That's all you want? No hidden agenda? Nothing?" I ask perplexed.

"That's all I want is my partner and I's safety" he said.

"Deal" I said firmly

He let me go after telling me I need to meet him every Tuesday during my off period. I left the room feeling good, but scared. I felt like I just made a deal with the devil.

---------$$$$$$$$----------$$$$$$$-------------

I ate a quick breakfast and rushed to my classroom. Gryffindors and Slytherins. Guess which God awful year, 2nd.

"Good morning class, y'all should know my name by now or get out." I say pointing to the door. There's a roar of laughter from my class. Probably because I'm a tough grader and they really want to pass.

"I will hand out graded essays as you make the potion on the board. Or you can flip to page 267 to see the recipe in your book." I snap my fingers and the writing appears. The potion ends up looking a lavender color, so I'm on the look out for any major mishaps.

I get to the Gryffindors table, he received an O and his Slytherin counter part did as well. Based on how many times I caught him zoning out in class, he still got almost perfect grades. Their potion was turning out phenomenal as usual, and I saw the side long glances and blushes they shared between the two. It was adorable af to watch. I kept handing out papers to the remainder of my students. At the end of class I finally told them what the potion was.

"This is a love potion, it will only last for 30 minutes, so next class one of the people in your pairs will be drinking this. Class dismissed!" I saw worried glances and people ran out the door.

I proceeded through the other classes similar to this and passed out on my bed.