A bloody curse

A/N: Hope you like this chapter. Oh right.... I don't own nothin I swears it blah blah blah. Enjoy!

"The bullet you were hit with wasn't just a bullet." The healer, Mary, says.

"I noticed." I reply more sarcastically than I intended. She looks hurt I'm about to apologize when Harry buts in "Then what kind of bullet was it?"

"As I said before it was a magic/muggle bullet. The thing I find odd is the bullet has given you super strength, mind read abilities, and extra power. Now why would someone shoot you, to make you stronger, it makes no sense."

"Wait, how do you know I can read minds?" I interject. "We did some tests on you while you were sleeping, now if I may continue..." "Sorry" I mumble to Mary. "We've figured out the reason you can't leave Harry's side though. He saved your life. That now bonds you together. The glowing seems to have faded, we still don't know the cause of that. You will be released tomorrow. I know I initially said you would only be sitting then, but the strength has helped your body heal."

"Ok that's a lot to take in." I say overwhelmed. "For now you will be staying at my house when your released." Harry states like its final. "Fine." I say grouchy. "I'm gonna sleep now this day has been very tiring." I say snuggling in the covers. I'm drifting off to the dream world when I feel heat down my back. I turn to see Harry there spooning against me. "Why hello there." I say happily but shocked. Even in the dark I can see Harry blush. "Well I wanted to sleep in a bed and I can't leave your side so..... solution." He says embarrassed. "Whatever" I say in the cold Malfoy way, and we drift to sleep.

A/N: So there. Really short chapter I know kind of a filler for what's to come.