The Road Not Taken

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim

Because it was grassy and wanted wear,

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I marked the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way

I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.                        

~Robert Frost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaysie’s POV:

UGH! Finally finished my ‘analyzing of a poem’ about Frost. That is sure one LONGGGG poem! But anyways, hey there! Im Kaysie. Im 16 years old going on 17, and I go to Falcon Heights High. Im an average teenager; like to shop, party (with no alcohol like those wannabes), hang out with my besties, and of course listen to music, and the list can go on like forever!  Here’s a pic of me...http://weheartit.com/entry/32642958?group=B&imgres=I have natural brown hair and hazel eyes. I got them from my mom. She died when I was 4. Actually, both of my parents died in a car crash when i was 4. :( But I guess things happen for a reason. I now live with my foster parents Kerrie and Sam. Their... i don’t think I should be telling anyone this but they hurt me. Yupz im abused well... kinda. And to make life even more “better”, im bullied by this guy named Max. But let’s not get into that drama. Anyways, I better go to sleep Kerrie and Sam are coming home... they're probably going to come home drunk like always.

Max’s POV:

Hey beauties its max. ;) You probably know me cauze im suuuuper popular and totally hot. Here’s a pic of me. Feast your eyes ;D http://statigr.am/p/347172535717633847_28963622. So... here’s some more info ‘bout me so maybe we can hook up sometime... Well, I am currently 16 but my birthday is only in a few days. I  go to  Falcon Heights High, and the only thing sweet about that school are the chicks. Man! They are so naive. They fall for anything you tell them! It’s crazy! And I guess you can say that im a player in a way. i like to hook up with gurls then break up with them when im done with them. The longest relationship that ive had would probably be 2 weeks. Yup... dats me. Oh yeah, and there’s this girl named Kaysie. She’s really nice and pretty... HECK! She’s beautiful! There’s just one problem that’s in the way; I. BULLY. HER.