Chapter Nine

Hey Guys! Quick note before the chapter starts off. All Italics are going to be her wolfs thoughts. It may or may not turn out very good, I've never done a werewolf book, let alone a book were people have thoughts in their heads. But I am going to try my best. Right now I'm trying to look for someone to help me with this book, but I'm sorry if it doesn't turn out very good. I'm not used to this type of writing.

______________________________________________________________________________

As I started to pack, I picked up my bear that my brother had gotten me before he had left me. We used to be really close and hang out all the time, but one day I woke and he wasn't there. No note, no goodbye. Nothing just an empty room that used to be filled with all of his things. The more I thought of the more upset I grew. Stop thinking about him. He left us, now its time to get over it. Besides someone is coming. My wolf stopped talking after that.

A knock on the door started me from my thoughts. "Who is it?" I called out.

"The pizza-man" My Mate sarcastically replied walking in.

I smiled at the joke and walked up to hug him. "So, wheres my pizza then?"

He chuckled, "I guess I lied. I'm not the pizza-man.." He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I dramatically gasped, pretending to be shocked. "You mean.. No pizza?! How will you ever make up for this tragedy?" I explained, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing. Suddenly his eyes zoned on my lips.

Reaching his hand up he gently pulled my lip from my mouth, "Don't do that sweetheart. I can barely control myself as it is." My giggling immediate stopped my eyes wide in shock, and my breathing started to pick up.

"What if I don't want you to control yourself.." i trailed off deciding to have a little fun with this. I slowly leaned in, at the last second redirecting my lips to his ear. Whispering "You owe me some pizza." And I ran out the door, which had been left open for some reason. I was giggling like a mad man. Tears blurring my vision making it harder to see. All of a sudden I ran into a wall, only to realize that it was my Alpha.

"A-alpha. I-I'm so so-rry! I wasn't L-looking where i was going! I'm sorry" I explained, instinctively bowing my head and bearing my neck. A sign of submission. I hated it, but I had to considering I'm an omega.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who it is.. The omega... Now, explain to me WHY you're out of the basement." He said, power and anger oozing for him making me even more scared.

"I-I was just-" I was cut off when my mate appeared behind me.

"Is there a problem?" Albie asked, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"Yes. This filthy whore shoved me!" My alpha says, disgust oozing from his words. My mate growled form behind me.

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. My. Mate" He said. He started to shake and his eyes turned a coal black, meaning his wolf was i control. My mother always used to tell me how to call down your mate. But my mind was pulling a blank.

What do I Do? I asked my wolf. You need to kiss him. NOW!! She yelled and continued to urge me to do so. So, I listened to her. I quickly leaned up and put my lips on his. Our lips molded together as if they belonged there. I could fell him quickly relax as the kiss heated up. But I had to pull away, considering my Alpha was right behind me. We stayed facing each other for a couple minutes, Our heavy breaths mingled together.

"We'll be leaving now. Go get you things I have a car parked outside. And Alpha John.." He said and I started walking away.

"Yes?" My former alpha said.

"The deal is off" And with that we went to my room to get my bags.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So, How Is it?
What deal do you think they were talking about?

Remember to

Vote

Comment

and

Share!