Chapter Five

I was in complete shock it was rare for a girl to be a white wolf, but it was completely unheard of for a male to be a white wolf. It just wasn't supposed to happen! Oh my fuck... what if my mate didn't want me because i don't have any markings! But as of right now, no one could see the colour of my fur because it was covered in dirt.

"Oh.. My.. Gosh" I heard someone to my right say. I shyly looked over to see who had said it, and to my surprise... Its wasn't Jasmine. But then again I should have realized that when the voice was very masculine. I had never seen him before, and at the moment i was in to much shock to realize that he was in fact a werewolf like me. I started to run, and kept running well after i felt like my legs would give out. Until suddenly, I was tackled to the ground.

"Get off me!" I tried to screamed trying to shove whoever was on top of me. It was hard seeing as I was still a wolf, so my scream sounded like a bark. I thrashed around trying to get the person, or wolf, off of me. The I felt something weird... Almost like a tingly feeling. I stopped moving, I didn't understand what was happening to me until... The guy on top of me said something....

"Mate!"

So it's really really short, but I needed to put something up because I hadn't in a while.
Vote
Comment
Share
😄😄😄😜😄😃😃😃😃