My parents

We all have them so we can all relate to the horror and irritatingness of them.

So let's start the long list about how annoying they can be.

1. They are the rudest human beings on earth to you and they expect you to fucking respect them??? Where in the actual fuck does that even make any sense???? Like excuse me you can't be an absolute bitch to me and expect me to go clean my room willingly. You can't be an asshole to me and then wonder why I'm in such a bad mood and yell at me more for not "being part of the family" because it's your fault now gO AWAY

2. They think they're better than everyone else. I don't know if it's only my parents but my parents always think they're the best and everything needs to be perfect. Hell my cousin noticed that faster than I did. They think I need to be a straight religious girl with straight a's but I'm not I'm a biromantic asexual atheist non binary person that fails literally every course and they always get on me about it omfg. Also they think that if you're born and girl/boy you shouldn't change that because "that's how God made you" and they don't know about me being atheist or non binary(this is an update later onion my life) and it sucks balls man.

3. This needs to be a topic on its own. THEY'RE SO TRANSPHOBIC I HONESTLY WANT TO SLAP THEM. What's the worst thing is that I'm fucking transgender (I'm not anymore I realized that but it doesn't make it any less of an issue) myself and do you know how much those insults they say hurts me? It kills me every single time and I honestly don't want to deal with them and whats even worse then that is that I can't get the things I need as a transgender person to reduce my dysphoria (I have no fucking clue if thats how you spell it im sorry if its not) and I know thats probably not the best statement but I don't have a binder and my hair is really long and I have really tight feminine clothes and not having that just makes me feel so terrible about myself. Because my chest sticks out and my hair makes me look really girly and i wanna just cry every time I look in a mirror like I just. Why do my parents have to be so rude and transphobic I don't understand why cant they just help their son not hate himself so much.

Wow the last one is really depressing I'm sorry. I'll post something better next chapter ////: sorry but adios see you later <3

UPDATE: I'm re reading this later on in the life of me and recently I've realized that I'm not trans and I'm just non binary but I'm just gonna keep that there bc it's still an issue