TRAVELING

Okay don't go thinking I'm bragging about where I've gone but I REALLY NEED TO SAY THIS OMF.

-long ass car rides

Okay so I'm writing this rant AS I AM IN A CRAMMED CAR WITH SIX PEOPLE DRIVING TO PARIS.

First things first okay we are driving and I'm sleeping n shit and I'm blaring my music in my ears so all is good so far.

Keep in mind this was like the first hour of this drive. So I'm sleeping minding my own beeswax then I feel my phone being taken out of my hands.

I open my eyes to see my sister grabbing my phone...? Um excuse me no! Don't touch my phone unless u want my 600 page book next to me shoved up ur ass.

Next we have a horrid BATHROOM STOPS. So after my phone thing I go back to sleep and like 45 mins later I'm being shaken to wake up and go to the bathroom. By that point I'm tired af bc my parents woke me up at 6am DURING SPRING BREAK to drive to fucking Paris.

Now don't go thinking I'm an annoying self centered asshole of a child who doesn't want to go to Paris bc I do believe me. bUT I JUST DONT WANT TO BE WOKEN UP A SIX AM FOR A FIVE TO SIX HOUR DRIVE THERE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

So we stop to piss and stuff like that and the bathrooms are THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IN THE WORLD it was so gross oh my gods (yes I'm a pjo fan sue me)

So we get back in the car and I fall back asleep and literally like 30 seconds later (at least that's what it felt like) I was woken up yet AGAIN to go to the bathroom.

So this repeats itself at least 5 times and I'm like damn how many times does ur bladder need to be emptied like srsly cONTROL THAT ISH. Don't turn into 1D and have no control bc I would appreciate it if u did (I'm also a 1D fan)

SO NOW WE MADE IT TO PARIS BUT JUST MY LUCK THERES A FUCKING STRIKE FOR SOMETHING TODAY AND WE R STUCK IN SO MUCH TRAFFIC ITS A MIRACLE IF WE MAKE AT LEAST 5 MILES PER HOUR.

AAAAND on top of that the ac isn't working so I'm tired, boiling, annoyed at everything, hungry, and my legs hurt.

Whoop die fucking do