Tempesta, the Right-Hand Man

"Tsuna-sama!" Gokudera called him up at the roof. It was after school, most of the students had left, but Tsuna was at the roof doing some hacker work.

Sora was staring at Hibari sleeping.

Tsuna gave him a look to go on. Gokudera took a deep breath. "Today is the Battle of the Storm..." Gokudera bowed 90degrees. "Please train me!"

Tsuna gave him a look like he was crazy. Gokudera gulped. "I'm sorry! Neither I nor the baseball idiot wants to serve the damn Bakakeru, but I'll vow that I'll turn you into the boss! So please train me!" he begged.

Tsuna sighed and shut his laptop. Sora was watching the show from the ledge, his legs dangling off the sides. Hibari had woken up and was also watching in amusement. "I don't want to be boss." Tsuna admitted.

"But you're the only one capable and worthy to be boss!" Gokudera insisted desperately.

"Tsk. What about Iemitsu?" Tsuna reminded.

"I'll convince him, or even kill him to make him agree!" Gokudera yelled.

"What's the point if you're in the Vendicare..." Tsuna sweatdropped.

"Anything is worth sending Kakeru out of that position!" Gokudera insisted.

"Urghh...I can't teach anything." Tsuna groaned.

"But aren't you teaching Bakakeru?" Gokudera questioned.

"That's because he's different. Our fighting styles are worlds apart." Tsuna sighed, "Understand?"

"But..."

"I can only teach you two things, though." Tsuna changed his mind momentarily.

"What is it?" Gokudera asked.

"One," Tsuna paused.

"However loyal you are, however much you want to risk your life for your boss, don't put yourself in a life-risking situation in front of him."

"Why? Isn't the boss's life the most important?" Gokudera asked.

"The Famiglia is the most important. The boss is merely a position. After all, isn't it the job of the right-hand-man to ensure his boss doesn't have unnecessary worries?" Tsuna corrected. Hayato was silent.

"Two," Tsuna paused again,

"It is the job of the right-hand-man to obey the orders of the boss," Sora continued. "But it is also his job to correct them," Sora paused, "His job to decide whose orders to obey." Hayato was silent again. "Keep those in mind, and keep up your training with Shamal. You'll do great, I ensure you." Sora ended.

"...or that's what Tsuna-nii's eyes are telling me, ehehe." he chuckled.

-----

It was ten minutes before midnight. The Vongola weren't' here yet, except Tsuna who typed away at his computer.

{27: Have any confidence today, Bel?}

{Bel: Ya bet! I'm gonna plummet that bomb-freak so much he'll regret making an enemy of the Varia!}

{27: First of all, he didn't. Second of all, I still need a billion from him so no killing.}

{Squalo: What, he's in a debt?}

{27: Not exactly. I just charged him that a few hours ago for information on Bel's weapons.}

{Bel: Wait, WHAT?}

{27: First come first serve. It's a billion.}

{Bel: 27 you traitor!}

{27: :P}

-----

"What, you barely made it!" Sora whined as Gokudera arrived.

{27: Close shave, eh?}

Gokudera smiled at his phone.

{Arashi: I won't waste a single second. Wish me luck, 27!}

Tsuna smirked. Arashi was, if he remembered correctly, what Gokudera had changed his name to after he'd received the ring.

{27: yes, yes, Good luck.}

"Okay, now I'm fired up! I'm going to beat your bloody ass, Belphegor!" Gokudera yelled out loud.

{Sora: Seems like he's an idiot.}

{27: The Vongola only ever has idiots in the family, after all}

-----

"BOMBS AWAY!" Gokudera's shouts were in hearing range all over the school.

{27: He sure is fired up...I sure hope the building won't be bombed by him before it's destroyed by Cervello.}

{Sora: Maybe it won't. Where's Bronco by the way.}

{27: Skylark.}

{Sora: oh.}

-----

"I'm sorry."

Gokudera was in dogeza in front of Tsuna and Sora. It was already The Next Day, with Gokudera covered in bandages all over and Tsuna typing away at his computer slurping at his box of orange juice.

{27: What're you apologizing for?}

"B-Because I lost yesterday, Bakakeru... Bakakeru beat you up again..." Gokudera mumbled.

{27: Well, he does that all the time.}

"I see a bandage on your neck." Gokudera pointed out.

{27: ...This was how I decided to become mute in the first place.}

Gokudera was visibly shocked.

{27: Well I guess I won't be talking again for a while.}

"I'm sorry!"

{27: It's fine. It proves you've listened to what I told you.}

"But..."

"Shut up, Idiotera, you've caused your Boss harm, but you've made him proud. Isn't that enough?" Gokudera looked back to see Sora. Sora had a band aid on his face. Slowly Sora's hair turned black, and so did his eyes.

"Everyone makes mistakes. This is the proof." he pointed at it. "Even the strongest of hackers can let their guard down and get hit by a moron he's training." he smirked.

"I'm Sky, by the way. Nice to meet you, Gokudera Hayato." Gokudera thought for a while before nodding.

"But it'll be fine! This mean Bakakeru's training is advancing! Our plan is going smoothly!" Sky closed his eyes and slowly turned back to Sora.

"But, Idiotera! Make sure you do everything we've planned accordingly!" he ordered.

"Y-Yes!" Gokudera answered.

"That's the Idiotera I know." Sora smiled, satisfied.

Because he is the Storm, the mighty Tempesta.