| John |

Cold didn't even begin to explain the crisp winter wind. Regardless of the moon up above that always drew you to fascination, you couldn't focus with the loud winds taking your breath away as is threw everything in, papers, garbage, snow, your hair, other people's hair, the list went on.

Though, it was Christmas Eve. You had gone out to grabbed a present for your boyfriend John, now you were last minute you already had all of his gifts but this one was special and it had just arrived at the post office. If it was mailed to you it would be past chortles by the time it got to your house because the posts were closed on Christmas. It was too much of a hassle for the mailmen to make there way to you house, so you did it yourself.

After a long walk, you finally made it to the house you shared with John. Before you went it you hid the present in your coat and pulled open the almost frozen door handle. A warm gust of air hit you, making you relaxed and you finally believed you were home.

"John?" You asked with a soft voice as you forced the door closed behind you and began to shake off snow

"Living room" You heard, quickly you threw off your jacket and hung it up on a hook, slipped off your shoes kicked them to the side and making a run for it to the bed room.

"(Y/N)? What the hell where you doing out there for so long anyways?" He inquired as you heard him beginning to walk to the door of the bedroom

"I had to get something, but you can't see it!" You shouted from behind the door as you frantically searched for a place to put the present

Swiftly you tucked the gift behind the night stand on your side of the bed and made it to the door, opening it with a big smiled. In front of you, John stood tall with a small smirk pulling at his lips. You grabbed his hand and pulled yourself up to kiss it away.

"What's the shame in letting me see the gift now?" His arm was draped around you back as he looked down at you with a devilish smile

"You can see it tomorrow," You giggled, poking his nose softly

"Where's the fun in that?"

"What do you mean? You can get all your gifts tomorrow, besides this is our first Christmas together so it shouldn't be about that, it should be about us spending time together and with family, all the really fun stuff!" You smiled grew wide, eyes becoming brighter with every word. He looked at you letting out a small sigh, then picked you up carrying you to the couch were he was sitting before.

Without words, he sat down with you on his lap as his head rested in the crook if your neck. You finally felt better, no longer in the brisk cold Liverpool air or the sparking winter snow. You were in the arms of the man you loved so deeply, and that's all that mattered.

You spent the night in conversation, laughing and carrying on until the late hours of the night. Eventually, your eyes began to droop and you started to cuddle into Johns chest.

"John?" You spoke with a tired voice, your hand distracted by the material of his shirt that was warm and comforting

"What love?" He asked just as quiet

"Will you sing me a song?" A hopeful gleam was now sparkling in your eyes

"What song?"

"A Christmas one, like..silent night," You smiled as your eyes closed again

"Sure," He laughed to himself, taking a breath as he began to sing you to sleep ever so softly.

As for Christmas morning, well, that's another story.

A/N
It took me forever to update and this sucked because it was all over the place and hhhhhhh.

In trying to make myself do better, but so far this school year has been really stressful and kinda hard to deal with. It's draining the creativity ;-;

I won't give up trying though! I'll do my best.