Chapter 13!

I’m back people of the Wattpad world! :D

Please Comment, Vote & Fan me <3

I just quickly typed this up while I was in school, so hope you guys enjoy this!

(A new character is added Picture of him is on the side! :D >>>>>>>>>)

A quick Reminder i will find a day that i will post, idk so i will let u know on the next chapter!

------ Love Bella xoxoxox

Enjoy chapter 13!

As I was walking towards the stage Ray called out my name and handed me the dog tag necklace and wished me good luck i smiled and hurried.

I still get nervous before i go on stage but i felt the adrenaline pumping through my body as i was walking down the path way and putting on my ear thingy...

I was then crouching down on the platform, the stage manager handed me my mic with my initials engraved on the bottom, “Good luck” he smiled I mouthed a ‘Thank-you’.

I heard my soundtrack playing in the background, and immediately started humming the melody, the fans started going crazy, the platform was lifted into the air while I started singing I could see the fans and not to mention the stadium was pretty big, I mean after all I was kind of massively famous.

 I started singing :

 ‘I love the way you make me feel,

 I love it,  I love I’

 When I was singing one of my main dancer who is also my best friend Eli (A/n Pronounced E…lie), Eli came towards me as I started rapping & grabbed me from behind and started swaying with me.

when I broke into the song I lightly pushed Eli away and walked while swaying my hips towards the center stage and started singing and bopping…

Ray’s POV

I wished Liz Good luck and gave back the dog tag that she once threw, and headed backstage where the boys and sam was chilling and watching her perform.

Me and Sam didn’t watch Liz rehearse because the boys and Liz was rehearsing at the same time, so Liz told me and Sam to watch the boys because we always watch he and we would also get an idea what they were doing just incase we got bored, Liz did keep checking up on us and the boys.

That’s when I saw the unexpected… LIZ & ELI FILRTING!

*BAM BAM BAM! cue in dramatic music *

I looked towards Gabe and Will, they were awing at the screen, whilis Cole and Dalton flirtatiously oooh ing but sammi were laughing her head off like there was no tomorrow.

Dana was laughing but his eyes were saying something eles, he suddenly looked in my direction and noticed that I was looking and the glimpse in his eyes vanished before I could recognize it.

“When did Liz get a boyfriend?” Cole asked "I thought she was single” Gabe added “She doesn’t have a boyfriend” Sammi replied while calming down a bit “That’s Eli… he is our best friend” I added

“but on stage they always act like couple” Sammi replied shaking her head while giggling, the boys started to let out an ‘O’ sound well most because the next question shocked me

“so he is gay?” Dana asked out-of-nowhere, me and sammi gave him the ‘WTF’ look and I shook my head in disappointment, how can he think that like seriously has this boy got no life?!

“he is straight as a ruler! Just because he is Liz’s back-up dancer and he is best friends with 3 girls without dating that’s doesn’t mean he is gay” I snapped

At this point I was beyond furious, I wanted to knock some sense into this kid like how can he think Eli is gay EWWW… I wanted to smack him for that

“Okay Ray u need to calm down!” as soon as Sammi said that I left the room to get some air. As I got out I saw Eli carrying Liz bridal style towards the backstage room, I just gave them a quick smile then left.

Liz POV

3 songs later,

I waved to the fans and letting out a quick bye while heading backstage and handed the mic and the ear piece thing to the stage manager he started congratulating me and saying I did a good job I said a thank you.

Then started walking towards the backstage room, out of nowhere I was lifted into the air, I let out a short scream and looked to see Eli carrying me bridal style

“im not going to argue, my legs are killing me in these shoes” I said while resting my head on his chest, his chest started to vibrate “awe my poor baby, u rocked your first concert in LA but of course I was better” he winked , I hit his chest playfully

“you’re too overhead and thanks!” I rolled my eyes, then saw Ray storming out the room she gave us a quick smile then let. I’m guessing something happened

“I wonder what happened” Eli muttered I nodded, I opened the door to see everyone’s eyes on me and Eli,

I could feel something happened because the tension in the air was so thick you could hear a pin drop or something.

Eli set me down “Hey guys!” he said to everyone all the boys replied with either a hi or Hey

“What happened?” I asked simultaneously all the boys head turned to Sammi as if saying ‘Explain!’

Sammi rolled her eyes and started speaking to me & Eli in Portuguese.

As soon as she finished Eli was on the floor laughing his head off, I personally think something is wrong with the boy like someone just called him gay and his reaction to it is by laughing I know he doesn’t want to make a big deal out of it and he knows it isn’t true, that’s what I like about Eli he is such a sweet person  all the boys looked utterly confused…

I couldn’t help but start laughing with him.

When Eli clamed down he goes upto Dana with a big smile on his face “you actually think I’m gay dude” he said with a straight face on but sniggered towards the end.

“sorry, I didn’t mean it in a rude way its just weird” he said kinda scared because Eli is a lot taller then Dana and Eli is 18 so much stronger to!

“don’t worry, it happens I guess… that’s what I get for hanging around these girls too much” he said playfully, I just rolled my eyes and grabbed a bottle of water, I saw the stage manager walk in to take the boys me and sammi hugged them all and wished them good luck!